Encouragement Needed

Mommy219

Reaction score
I had a surprise pregnancy discovered on May 21st. I went to my first appointment on 6/13 and a scan showed an empty sac. I had a miscarriage in 2017 that showed an empty sac for weeks so I immediately assumed the worst. The doctor was not concerned since I had irregular periods. She said I must be earlier than I thought. She had me do bloodwork and hcg was 11,417. I felt a bit better after seeing that since with my miscarriage the hcg was less than 1,000. However, when I did a second draw two days later, the hcg had only gone up to 12,263. I feel like there’s no hope but the doctor acts like it’s fine, sending me a message saying it “definitely increased” and wants me in for a repeat scan. I feel like it would be a miracle for there to be a healthy baby at this point but maybe I need encouragement? I have three healthy children so I am content with my family but I quickly became attached to the possibility of another child.

Unfortunately it confirmed that there had been no growth past 6 weeks. :-( I’m not sure if we will ever try for a fourth now, this was just a pleasant surprise. That makes it a weird place to be emotionally. I opted to let nature take its course and I started spotting Monday then full on bleeding/cramping yesterday through this morning so I’m hoping the worst is over. Thank you for asking.
I read your other post- Praying this is the month for you!

Unfortunately it confirmed that there had been no growth past 6 weeks. :-( I’m not sure if we will ever try for a fourth now, this was just a pleasant surprise. That makes it a weird place to be emotionally. I opted to let nature take its course and I started spotting Monday then full on bleeding/cramping yesterday through this morning so I’m hoping the worst is over. Thank you for asking.
I read your other post- Praying this is the month for you!
Sorry about your loss. It's never easy. Hope it won't last long so you can move on emotionally. :hug:

And thank you keeping my fx this month

I’m so sorry for you loss love it really is horrible and seems to be happening to a lot of us lately. Gentle hugs sent your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->