End of April Testers / Support System!!! Xmas/NYE Babies

Good luck tomorrow faith. Sorry I have been Mia for a few days. I have been pretty busy, and my puppy had surgery today to get spayed.

Good luck tomorrow faith. Sorry I have been Mia for a few days. I have been pretty busy, and my puppy had surgery today to get spayed.

Awe how's she doing? My pup just got neutered a few weeks ago. His was major since as they had to do a crypt neuter as well. It was torture. The poor guy was do out of it. He's doing much better now.

So the OB told me it was an inconclusive test. The GS sac only measures me at 5 weeks 3 days pregnant. We didn't see a fetal pole or yolk sac. She is having me come back in next thursday.

I have never been through anything like this before. OB told me that she thinks I just O'd late and now my dates are screwed up. She did draw my blood again ekkkk

I dont know weather to be calm or have a type of worry

So the OB told me it was an inconclusive test. The GS sac only measures me at 5 weeks 3 days pregnant. We didn't see a fetal pole or yolk sac. She is having me come back in next thursday.

I have never been through anything like this before. OB told me that she thinks I just O'd late and now my dates are screwed up. She did draw my blood again ekkkk

I definitely think you O'd late going based on the thread but I think it's ok. You're just a week off.

I definitely think you O'd late going based on the thread but I think it's ok. You're just a week off.

Thats what I keep telling my DH. :hugs:

Thats what I keep telling my DH. :hugs:

It's going to be ok. Your blood tests seemed good last time.

I'm getting worried. I'm 15 dpo and no af. I've been getting pinching on my right side off and on since last night. It's too late to be implantation but I know anything is possible. I've read if that's what it is there's an 85% chance of mc. I will be totally devastated. I used an OPK just in case and negative. Idk what to think.

Awe how's she doing? My pup just got neutered a few weeks ago. His was major since as they had to do a crypt neuter as well. It was torture. The poor guy was do out of it. He's doing much better now.

She is doing better today, but my boy keeps wanting her to play, and I'm afraid she will hurt herself or tear her incision, they play quite rough..typical huskies... I am hoping in a few days she will be better. Keeping her inside is a nightmare. She loves to be outside...

Faith, your number looked good last time. I would see what next week brings :hugs:

It's ok. I'm a little confused no temp drop until today and af is literally over as of early this evening...weird.

I'm good. I'll be oing this week. Actually any day now. How are you?

Still trying here as well... I'm about 7 dpo today... Nothing major to report.. If we don't get a bfp this month I am going to make dh get tested...

Still trying here as well... I'm about 7 dpo today... Nothing major to report.. If we don't get a bfp this month I am going to make dh get tested...

Are you in a thread I can join you? Your chart looks nice. My DH finally agreed to get tested after a couple more cycles. If it comes back ok I'm getting am hsg.

Miskas mommy - yes your chart looks amazing!!!! FX'D for you!!! SA helps, it will either give you more answers or a different approach!!!!

Smille24 - I hope that happens for you both

:dust::dust:

Smile I haven't joined another thread.. You? Maybe we should start our own..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->