End of April Testers / Support System!!! Xmas/NYE Babies

Hello ladies, how is everyone doing?

Morning sickness just kicked in :( yuckkkk HCG levels at 4 weeks were 102 ? not sure if that is good or not, but went back this morning for another check at 5 weeks, get the numbers tomorrow!!

What about you Smille??? How many DPO? Have you tested yet?

Fx'd for good news. Let me know what they say.

I am now 7 dpo and have not tested yet. Yesterday and today I've had some cramping. I'm not going to test until Saturday.

Hello ladies, how is everyone doing?

Morning sickness just kicked in :( yuckkkk HCG levels at 4 weeks were 102 ? not sure if that is good or not, but went back this morning for another check at 5 weeks, get the numbers tomorrow!!

What about you Smille??? How many DPO? Have you tested yet?

Fx'd for good news. Let me know what they say.

I am now 7 dpo and have not tested yet. Yesterday and today I've had some cramping. I'm not going to test until Saturday.

I will!!! I am keeping my Fx'd for you also!!

Levels went from 102 to 424 in 2 days! Good? Bad? Okay?

Levels went from 102 to 424 in 2 days! Good? Bad? Okay?

I have no idea what good an bad levels are but if they have quadrupled I'm pretty sure that's good. If the dr hasn't called then there's nothing to worry about. Your hormones should double every day or so I've read.

I'm 10dpo and bfn this morning but agree isn't due until the 12th so still early. I'm not feeling hopeful. No symptoms except sore boobs but that's every month.

I'm 10dpo and bfn this morning but agree isn't due until the 12th so still early. I'm not feeling hopeful. No symptoms except sore boobs but that's every month.

:hugs: I'm sorry!!! Did you chart this month!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/578296//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Still have hope and some time!!!! :hugs: When do you plan on testing again?

Don't be :bfn: :dohh:. I had a dream I saw 2 pink lines but just a dream. I still have time but it's doubtful that it's my month.

That gives me hope :) my temp is went a little higher today buy still bfn. I think I'm ready for a break and just enjoy the summer.

BTW how are you feeling?

OMG I love your attitude!! I was ready to give up and boom!! I have so much excitement for you :happydance: Even if its a - you will get there!!!! :hugs:

I am good, I have been testing because I bought 25 IC and the test line is now darker than the control line. I have a scan tomorrow which I am really excited about. I fly out Wednesday morning to Cali, I am like you I am ready to kick back and enjoy myself on the beach!!

BTW how are you feeling?

OMG I love your attitude!! I was ready to give up and boom!! I have so much excitement for you :happydance: Even if its a - you will get there!!!! :hugs:

I am good, I have been testing because I bought 25 IC and the test line is now darker than the control line. I have a scan tomorrow which I am really excited about. I fly out Wednesday morning to Cali, I am like you I am ready to kick back and enjoy myself on the beach!!

I don't feel pregnant at all so idk what to think. DH and I talked and said we'll give it a couple more months and he'll agree to an SA. If that comes back ok I'll get an hsg.

I am so excited for you. I would love to be on the beach! My DH has 13 days off in Aug so fx'd we do something. I hope everything is great and the poppy seed is healthy. Keep me updated!

BTW how are you feeling?

I don't feel pregnant at all so idk what to think. DH and I talked and said we'll give it a couple more months and he'll agree to an SA. If that comes back ok I'll get an hsg.

I am so excited for you. I would love to be on the beach! My DH has 13 days off in Aug so fx'd we do something. I hope everything is great and the poppy seed is healthy. Keep me updated!

Oh goodness!!! I bet he is counting down the days for a little break!!! SA is awesome, it gives a piece of mind!!

I will have more answers tomorrow :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->