End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Nikki - I have actually been reading a lot about it. It is EXTREMELY rare for adults to be diagnosed with it, and most of them expressed symptoms for throughout their lives prior to their diagnosis. I think a second opinion is in order, or at least a re-test like you said.

Nikki - I have actually been reading a lot about it. It is EXTREMELY rare for adults to be diagnosed with it, and most of them expressed symptoms for throughout their lives prior to their diagnosis. I think a second opinion is in order, or at least a re-test like you said. :hugs:

Thanks for helping me out Emily. I am so busy trying to get work done today that I haven't been able to research much. Hard to work when you have other things on your mind :)

Ok so I called the doc and asked for them to email me the test results.... the woman on the phone was a moron... the paper work says I am a carrier, not that I am positive! Whoaaaa, now I can breath.

Geez, what a scare!! Glad that's the case, you must have been a wreck you poor thing! Xx

I'm glad you called back. I was going to say that in addition to what everyone else has said, they usually diagnose with a sweat test. Glad you got it sorted out. What a scare.

Ok so I called the doc and asked for them to email me the test results.... the woman on the phone was a moron... the paper work says I am a carrier, not that I am positive! Whoaaaa, now I can breath.

Uuughhhh.... oh my GOSH!!! Now THAT is a huge snafu!!! :dohh: What a relief! You must be on cloud 9 right now! Like a new lease on life! :cloud9:

When I was about 2 weeks from my due date, I had an ultra sound to measure the baby because I was measuring a little small. They took his measurements and sent me on my way.

My ob/gyn called and told me she was VERY concerned because he was only weighing 3.5 pounds at 37.5 weeks! I was floored! She told me to come in for another scan. She then calls me back and says, "Oops, I calculated wrong. He is actually measuring 5.5 pounds. Haha... sorry." What the hell?!?! Scare the f*cking bejezzus out of me!!! I thought my baby was in distress! Then she laughs it off... cow... :growlmad:

ya doc's have to be careful... they are talking about our lives here! Thanks ladies for all your support. I was joking with DH that when ever our kids date someone we will request them to get a genetic test and that will decide if they can be together.

Starting a new thread soon!!!!

Emily- I am going to try SMEP this month.... however my cycles are more like 35 days (o-ing around CD20-23). Should I still start on CD 8? Or should I start more like CD12? Also did you stop BDing when it said to stop or did you still BD every other day after O-ing?

In a horrible mood today. I live in a very small town and Tuesday morning a 14 year old girl went missing from school, mid-day. Today her body was found :'( Please everyone send thoughts and love to her family. RIP Marysa Nichols/Whitmire. Not trying to bring anyone down but this is a tragedy and I just needed to express my grief to someone as fiance is at work.

Cassidy- its so sad. So sorry for the family. I understand you needing to express yourself. Did you ever hear of the Jessica Ridgeway case that happened in Oct 2012?

Ok time for bed, and time for our March thread!!

I started it... please come join!

It is under "TTC groups and discussions"
called....
"Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!"

Sorry I don't know how to link it on here.

and then i realize I shouldn't try to type at 10pm... and I have a typo in the title. I don't know how to change it...sorry!!! We will have a funky titled group in March.

hey girls,just caught up on todays messages...i c most of u have been kinda low...golds...the positive mess scared me and i just flipped...thank god the scare didnt last too long...
cassidy...so sorry for the familys loss....may her soul RIP...
emily...how u doin girl?
AFM-wen i said yday tht shes making me dostuff i meant stuff like...she says she already has urges to eat certain things and she wants me to makethem...im from india so she been asking me to cook diff kinds of indian food...then she says tht she need to go out everyday singleday to window shop as thtssth she likes doin and she says "pls take me...illb a sad mommy if i dont go out" wat the heck...i worst is not just wanting a baby but tht im actually goin thro a miscarriage...just disgusted right now...

PDx, for what it's worth, for your sanity and your friendship, I would either tell her or dial it back in a big way. My BFF is currently preg, and I have not experienced loss, but I still don't go to showers. She didn't understand that, and started playing this weird game of asking me about it every time we talked, and I had to just say, "I love you and I'm so excited to meet your baby, but there is not enough room in my heart for your joy and my sorrow at this time". This way, I can guard my heart and still be a friend. Just my two cents. Resentment can build quickly when not addressed.

Starting a new thread soon!!!!

Emily- I am going to try SMEP this month.... however my cycles are more like 35 days (o-ing around CD20-23). Should I still start on CD 8? Or should I start more like CD12? Also did you stop BDing when it said to stop or did you still BD every other day after O-ing?

I just started two days before my fertile time started, so CD 10 since my cycles "averages" 32 days, soI think starting CD 11 or 12 would be appropriate for you (well I started CD 8 to "empty DH's supply" to start with fresh swimmers) :blush: If your cycle is longer than 28-30 days, starting on CD 8 makes for a LOT of unnecessary BDing which might lower the counts and kind of dry you out and make you sore (at least for me).

hey girls,just caught up on todays messages...i c most of u have been kinda low...golds...the positive mess scared me and i just flipped...thank god the scare didnt last too long...
cassidy...so sorry for the familys loss....may her soul RIP...
emily...how u doin girl?
AFM-wen i said yday tht shes making me dostuff i meant stuff like...she says she already has urges to eat certain things and she wants me to makethem...im from india so she been asking me to cook diff kinds of indian food...then she says tht she need to go out everyday singleday to window shop as thtssth she likes doin and she says "pls take me...illb a sad mommy if i dont go out" wat the heck...i worst is not just wanting a baby but tht im actually goin thro a miscarriage...just disgusted right now...

PDx - Just bear with it for a few days. She is being ridiculous. If you want to say something you have every right, but I wouldn't even waste my energy trying to talk to someone who is currently that far out of touch with reality.

In a horrible mood today. I live in a very small town and Tuesday morning a 14 year old girl went missing from school, mid-day. Today her body was found :'( Please everyone send thoughts and love to her family. RIP Marysa Nichols/Whitmire. Not trying to bring anyone down but this is a tragedy and I just needed to express my grief to someone as fiance is at work.

Cassidy - I understand how you feel impacted by this. I get extremely affected when I hear stories like this. I went into a severe depression after the Connecticut shooting. I cried spontaneously for over a week. My heart is with the family and pray the little girl is safe where her spirit is now.

I followed the Jessica Ridgeway case. It was a heart wrenching story...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->