End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

stuckinoki

2 Sticks A Butter Ya'll
Reaction score
https://i62.tinypic.com/9gj87k.gif

15 July
bellaxgee

16 July
KBCupcake

17 July

18 July
Bug222

19 July

20 July

21 July
soon please

22 July

23 July
:bfp: SAmummy :bfp:
NicaQ

24 July
MnGmakes3
Loobs
Bing28
Remlap
Frenchgal

25 July
Wbee
atleastthree

26 July
MeganS0326
Stuckinoki

27 July
Kians_Mummy
Tillys_Mum
MariposaTam
ZubZub
Samanthatc
Angelbabymama

28 July

29 July
carrie_grl

30 July
DebbieF
Kzd2014

31 July
Mintastic
RubysMommy
Eidson23
desiwannabmom

Join me in the 2ww!
This is my last shot at a beach ball belly this year! Dh is deploying and I'm keeping everything crossed for a sticky bean :)

Come chat and kill the time until testing <3

supposed to be the 15th but I'm already breaking out the IC's at 7dpo.

good luck everyone!

I'll join ! I'm testing 23rd ... 14dpo on the 21st but too nervous to test then :haha:
All the best Stuckinoki ... I really hope you get your sticky bean :flower:

I'll be testing around the 24th. Our 1 year anniversary is the 27th and I'd love to give him the best gift ever!

FX for you Stuckinoki.
I am in a few testing threads already but what's one more?!
We just started and will have plenty more opportunities so I am not too pressured myself yet.
Testing the 31st if AF doesn't show. Maybe the 30th if I am really going nuts.
Trying very hard not to test early since I prefer not to know about chemicals (had one a few years ago when we weren't actually trying).

I think I'm in every single testing thread going but I'm still finding the TWW craziness hard to bear!

My tracker app says AF due on the 26th but I think I'll probably test on the 24th - if I get that far! 5dpo here, feeling very tired today! x

I am hoping this month is my month. If it is I will be due my Dads birthday :D

I am hoping this month is my month. If it is I will be due my Dads birthday :D

How awesome would that be?!
I love your DSs name. It's very non traditional and cool but do you pronounce it Key-en or Ki-en.??

Hi ladies! I am new here, 34yrs old, ttc first child. I'm on my 4th iui right now. 8dpiui. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but it's hard. I've had polyps removed twice, DH low sperm count. I'm on progesterone and cant tell if I'm having symptoms from that or from possible implantation. No spotting though...

Anyway, I have done so many google searches over the years we have been ttc, and I always end up reading things on this forum. So, I thought I might as well join myself.:) Thank you all for reading this, and I hope to build some supportive relationships with women who are experiencing the same hardships with ttc. I feel like all my friends are getting pregnant or have kids without issues, and it would be nice to have a place to talk about these things without that awkwardness.

Hi Soon Please. I am almost 34 but only just starting to try recently.
There is a long term trying to conceive forum on here as well for those who have been trying over a year if you haven't checked that out already.
Good luck!

Thanks Mint! Thanks for the tip on other posts/groups. I will have to look into that. I'm wishing you good luck too!

Yay! So glad to have some ladies to keep me from being a crazy-pants this month!

I think it's really starting to hit me that this is it...if it doesn't happen this month, it's going to be almost a year before we can try again!

How's everyone doing? What's your weather like?
Random, I know....but it was hot as balls here in NC today and I want to know if anyone else feels as gross and grimy as me :)

Yay! So glad to have some ladies to keep me from being a crazy-pants this month!

I think it's really starting to hit me that this is it...if it doesn't happen this month, it's going to be almost a year before we can try again!

How's everyone doing? What's your weather like?
Random, I know....but it was hot as balls here in NC today and I want to know if anyone else feels as gross and grimy as me :)

Don't complain haha.. I live northeast PA and our winter was so cold and long I welcome the heat every day! It's very muggy here and 88 today but you won't hear me complain lol

It wasn't too bad in NYC today. Just around 80.

Stuckinoki - did the two of you ever discuss the possibility of him leaving you some "samples" to try with while he is deployed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->