End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

Did you test today!?!?!

Inquiring minds want to know :flower:

I love, love, love your pic. I giggle every time I read it:thumbup:

Hi all, can I join? I'll be testing on 27th (if not before - I'm a poas addict!) x

What are you ladies getting into today? I just got home from errands, I swear that I have a mountain of crap to do every single day.

I also had to buy a dehumidifier [OMG they are EXPENSIVE!!!!] for the house. It's so humid here and hopefully going to rain! My newly replanted beans and cucumbers are thirsty :)

Why replanted?
Im jealous of anyone with a green thumb. I can't keep anything alive in my house. We do still have a "tree" that's alive but our puppy keeps pulling leaves... at least it won't be my fault lol
I'm currently at work but it's a little slow so I've been stalking the boards for other Clomid post O symptoms.

I get to go home at 330 and work on spackeling, painting and fixing up the new bathroom. Hubby was off all last week so it was time to tear down the ugly 80s wallpaper

The hurricane tore everything down...my corn, peppers, melons...so I had to start replanting everything.

I've been tidying cupboards, hoovering, cleaning, food shopping and laundry :laundry: Trying to keep myself distracted from the TWW!

6DPO and today has been symptom free. X

Oh Loobs I need to do all of those things!

I have had a very bad morning. I have mental health issues and have gone off my meds to TTC. I unexpectedly got the day off work today and don't do well with unstructured time. The house is an absolute disaster and yet I lay in bed until 2pm instead of doing anything.

Just waking up now, have to take the dog out, feeling guilty and overwhelmed and not knowing where to begin with the housework. To make things work I am on a doctor ordered special diet where I can eat hardly anything so I know that is affecting my energy as well. I just want to eat real food and have a cup of coffee!

Sorry to be negative - hope everyone else is having a better day and that I can turn the second half of my day around at least.

Mint- I can relate to the overwhelming feeling of not knowing where to begin, especially with housework. Can you make a list and check off as you go? I find what helps me is starting in the far side of the house (guest bath) and working over to the other. Otherwise if I pick something up in one room and go to another it's like "oh look, something shiny!" :rofl:

Sorry you're feeling like that Mint. My DH has struggled with depression in the past and takes an antidepressant every day. He notices such a difference in his motivation and energy if he misses even one day. I can totally sympathise! Don't feel like you're being negative, the beauty of this place is we can chat about anything. At the end of the day, house work can wait. There are more important things. The housework will still be there in the morning :hugs:

I too am very easily distracted. I've found shoes that I forgot I had - had to try them all on of course! :haha: I also found my veil from our wedding and had to parade around with that for a while too. Surprised I didn't have the dress on!!!

x

Lol Loobs. I just got my dress back a month ago if it weren't boxed and preserved I'd have totally pranced around in it.

Haha thanks ladies! It doesn't help that there is now a flash flood outside so it is so gloomy! I think I will start with the bathroom - smallest space so I will feel like I have accomplished something quickly.

As for wedding things - I still have my veil and shoes but one day my dog decided the dress was her new bed (I had left it out because she doesn't normally do things like that) and totally destroyed it - had to toss the thing - which is honestly fine because I have hoarding tendencies and really it was just taking up space.

So sorry to hear that, Mint.

What kind of diet is it? I'm just starting a pretty strict cut-down diet and my menu consists of:

Breakfast- 4 eggs whites and a piece of turkey sausage coffee, no cream or sugar
Snack- protein shake with almond milk
Lunch- salad topped with chicken breast, balsamic vinegar dressing no oils
Snack- banana with a dollop of peanut butter
Dinner- turkey with bellpeppers over couscous and steamed broccoli
Snack- yet another protein shake

I'M FUCKING STARVING. lol. I want a BigMac, covered in chocolate, covered in Mexican food.

Loobs, I wish I still FIT in my wedding dress...here we are, 40lbs of infertility medication fat later. LMAO...

Also, I have a farm, so there are ALWAYS an overwhelming amount of chores to do.

Meet, Professor Gobbles, my newest pet....don't tell him, but he's going to be invited to join me on Thanksgiving dinner.

https://i60.tinypic.com/kbrv5u.jpg

https://i58.tinypic.com/2ibe2bc.jpg

It is called BRATTY - which stands for Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast, Tea, and Yogurt. That is pretty much all I can have along with a few other bland things - plain crackers, plain white pasta, a little oatmeal, jello, plain chicken broth - that's about it. No coffee, no meat, no other fruits or vegetables. Nothing else.

Going nuts! I also just want a hamburger but I was having a lot of GI issues and it does seem to be helping. See my doc again in a week at which point she may allow me to add back in boiled chicken (oh boy!). Sigh.

Did a doctor or nutritionist make up your menu? The same things every day gets so boring!

It is called BRATTY - which stands for Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast, Tea, and Yogurt. That is pretty much all I can have along with a few other bland things - plain crackers, plain white pasta, a little oatmeal, jello, plain chicken broth - that's about it. No coffee, no meat, no other fruits or vegetables. Nothing else.

Going nuts! I also just want a hamburger but I was having a lot of GI issues and it does seem to be helping. See my doc again in a week at which point she may allow me to add back in boiled chicken (oh boy!). Sigh.

Did a doctor or nutritionist make up your menu? The same things every day gets so boring!

My husband has a degree in nutrition, so I let him make it up. It'll vary a little from week to week, but the same core concept of macronutrients.

Hmmmm....IBS?

On a completely different note, I am currently embroiled in a debate elsewhere on the internets about whether or not accidentally leaving your child in the car to die is a forgivable offense....needless to say, I'm on the wrong side of the fence on that one. lol

So sorry to hear that, Mint.

What kind of diet is it? I'm just starting a pretty strict cut-down diet and my menu consists of:

Breakfast- 4 eggs whites and a piece of turkey sausage coffee, no cream or sugar
Snack- protein shake with almond milk
Lunch- salad topped with chicken breast, balsamic vinegar dressing no oils
Snack- banana with a dollop of peanut butter
Dinner- turkey with bellpeppers over couscous and steamed broccoli
Snack- yet another protein shake

I'M FUCKING STARVING. lol. I want a BigMac, covered in chocolate, covered in Mexican food.

You forgot the bacon lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->