End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

109 in Phoenix! Thank god for the pool and a/c!

I can't beat 109...but my car said it was 97....and my AC couldn't keep up! I don't mind the heat at all, it's the humidity that gets me!

It wasn't too bad in NYC today. Just around 80.

Stuckinoki - did the two of you ever discuss the possibility of him leaving you some "samples" to try with while he is deployed?

I wouldn't want to waste the samples...you lose about 50% when freezing, and he doesn't want to do IVF. He will be leaving a sample, but that is for if something happens to him and I want to have a baby in the future...but no samples for now. Our doctor won't unfreeze for IUI, just IVF.

I think I'm in every single testing thread going but I'm still finding the TWW craziness hard to bear!

My tracker app says AF due on the 26th but I think I'll probably test on the 24th - if I get that far! 5dpo here, feeling very tired today! x

I haven't been tired....just really, really, really.......really, gassy.

I think I'm in every single testing thread going but I'm still finding the TWW craziness hard to bear!

My tracker app says AF due on the 26th but I think I'll probably test on the 24th - if I get that far! 5dpo here, feeling very tired today! x

:haha:

Is gassy good? I've been gassy too, and more "regular" than ever lol... sirry if tmi!

Also, stuckinoki, why won't your doctor do iui with frozen samples? I've never heard of that...

Is gassy good? I've been gassy too, and more "regular" than ever lol... sirry if tmi!

Yes! I've read that both are top symptoms before bfps.

Good luck girls!

Also, stuckinoki, why won't your doctor do iui with frozen samples? I've never heard of that...

Because the quality drops way down as well as the quantity....the only thing he will use frozen for is IVF....I don't know why....he's the top doctor in our state only behind Duke medical...so I just kind of go along with his reasoning. Lol.

Yes! I've read that both are top symptoms before bfps.

Good luck girls!

I hope so! I have been extra gassy before and it lead to a BFP...usually I'm gassy right before BFP, this month I was really gassy around ovulation....talk about having trouble setting the mood! LMAO

Yay! So glad to have some ladies to keep me from being a crazy-pants this month!

I think it's really starting to hit me that this is it...if it doesn't happen this month, it's going to be almost a year before we can try again!

How's everyone doing? What's your weather like?
Random, I know....but it was hot as balls here in NC today and I want to know if anyone else feels as gross and grimy as me :)

super hot here.. about 38 today (sorry no idea what that is in Farenheight) Its been like this for a week now and is way above our norm- sweating like a pig! lol

I'm feeling a little more hopeful after reading some of the symptoms I am having could be good signs.:) I'm testing on the 21st. Still trying not to get too excited, last 3 bfns were really hard.

Oh, it started raining here just after I posted. Monsoon season is awesome! Night ladies!

I am hoping this month is my month. If it is I will be due my Dads birthday :D

How awesome would that be?!
I love your DSs name. It's very non traditional and cool but do you pronounce it Key-en or Ki-en.??

"Key-in" that's how my OH explains it to others. I just say Ian with a K infront of it haha!

I have already started symptom spotting! Only 3dpo(ish). Last few times OH has just let me get on with it. This time around he's actually getting involved, talking about it none stop etc. Think that's what is making it drag lol :dohh:

Funnily enough I think my DH is a bit more involved this cycle too. I told him about my OPKs and he seems to understand a bit better haha. Usually I just need to say the word "period" and he's all "that's enough, I don't need to know!" :rofl: x

I have never done opks before nor temping but thinking about doing it next cycle if this cycle isn't it x

I quite liked the OPKs, this was my first cycle using them. I can totally see how it can cause some confusion though. I'm going to try temping too in August if I'm not rostered on any nightshifts! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->