End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

Desi - sorry for your bad results. As long as you NTNP for the next few months there is still a chance! I hope you will get lucky without even attc.
Keep us posted :)
We are going to be crashing at my sister's place for a while and we generally don't dtd at other people's homes.. we are.that weird, I guess???

Desi - sorry for your bad results. As long as you NTNP for the next few months there is still a chance! I hope you will get lucky without even attc.
Keep us posted :)
We are going to be crashing at my sister's place for a while and we generally don't dtd at other people's homes.. we are.that weird, I guess???

Not weird. We usually don't either but if we were staying more than a week we probably would - just quietly and quickly and with a towel or something underneath.

Tested this morning at 9dpo BFN :cry:

I've had a few symptoms such as nausea and back ache and today I had a really sharp pain under belly button and radiating down for about 5 seconds (Possible implantation?) No sore breasts or cramping.

Can't help but feel like I will never see a BFP, I just can't imagine seeing two lines!!

Jul 29 in the evening I got some brown spotting...
CD25 <--wow I can't believe my cycle went that long!! The progesterone cream did it's magic :) LP was longer...

Jul 30 -- light period. I'm out -- but that is OK .
My symptoms must have been the clomid -- or maybe I was just in tune with my cycle. So...I begin a new cycle -- this time with Wondfo OPKs, HPTs, pressed and progesterone... I feel like August is my month!! :)

I will start on CD 3 as stated but I will count 30 JUL as Cycle day one as the spotting was brown -- and to make sure that I am not pregnant with a test prior to taking clomid. So Aug 1 I will begin my new Clomid Cycle and as of today - I have started my OPK testing as my fertile window could coincide with my menses - considering my history. I will be noting on Thread AUG testers.. and as per MINT I began my TTC journal.

HERE

Beaverton - yay for journal and longer lp! Boo for AF!
See you in August thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->