End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

9dpo tested & bfn fx crossed for everyone else x

I am out, a day early as well :(. Good luck to all those who are yet to test/get AF

Sorry you're out Kian's mum, hope you get your BFP next month!

Mom2Sam you're still in! 9dpo is soooo early! Holding thumbs for your BFP - when are you going to test again?

Well it is definitely AF for me :(
Super bummed about having a 6 day lp.

The only upside is having a 29 day cycle instead of 34.
Will see you all in the August thread. Although I don't have much hope with such a short lp - August will pretty much be compiling charts and info to bring to a doctor in a few months I think. So sad that my doctor didn't warn me to start all of this sooner while we were still WTT.

Good luck to everyone still in it for July!!!

Mint- looks like we're cycle buddies. Granted mine doesn't get screwy from the clomid and sticks around longer. How short was your lp?

Afm, :witch: is here today. :cry:

Mint- looks like we're cycle buddies. Granted mine doesn't get screwy from the clomid and sticks around longer. How short was your lp?

Afm, :witch: is here today. :cry:

SIX days!!!
Yay for being cycle buddies though Mn :)

I finally got to talk to my husband about all this as he has been away for work all week. I warned him there would be a thermometer beeping at 6am every day and he said not to worry.
At least obsessing about charting will feel like I am accomplishing something I guess.
I just installed the ovuview pro app and it seems kind of fun and can sync with ff so that's cool.

6? Hmmm... have you tried out will you try to take anything to lengthen it? What does your doc say?

6? Hmmm... have you tried out will you try to take anything to lengthen it? What does your doc say?

Unfortunately it looks like b6 is best but I have a bad reaction to too much b-vitamins and there is already some in my prenatal. Might try vitex as that may help as well - also exercise may help.
Doc wants me to track this cycle very carefully - last month I did OPKs and sort of half-assedly tracked cm and CP. This month I will do all that more consistently plus chart my temps and then bring her my charts if lp is short again.
Sad because I feel like August will be a "lost" cycle. Just info-gathering rather than actually having a chance.

Mint-
I did hear B6 helps a lot with that so hopefully it'll make a difference this time around!
The charting got old with me quick. I did the 2 months religiously and eventually I felt like I was going crazy. I'd wake up thinking it was morning, take a temp and fall back asleep. Wake up, temp again and fall asleep. The one day hubby mentioned I must have done it 4 times..so either I was that delirious or ..Idk what I was thinking :dohh:
Now I just wait for my alarm to go off plus I keep the thermometer under my pillow so I can just reach for it with minimal movement.

Mint - I have a short LP too.

Today is CD24 for me and well today or tomorrow AF should arrive. Even with Clomid when we tried a round of it 6 months ago - still no lengthening of my cycle. My cycles are 22 to 26 days max. To lengthen my LP I started using progesterone cream this cycle. As I have had many chemical and or early miscarriages (4-6 weeks) due to short LP -

I can say that I feel pregnant - I know I ovulated at some point between CD 12-CD15 because I had massive O pains and the super EWCM was on CD 12-13 and 14. Considering AF is no where in sight -- usually I have leaky not so nicely smelling watery CM (TMI) before AF - I would assume that she is not that close by. I tested yesterday at 9dpo-11dpo depending on the app and stark BFN. But I feel different. Progesterone is the hormone needed for the actual implantation to happen. I have been cramping since CD16 up until yesterday CD 23 ...
TODAY : NO cramping - kind of tender boobs- feeling like I am on a boat and super emo. Teary, lovey dovey but totally not feeling food at all too.

We shall see how this pans out - worst case scenario AF comes .. but the progesterone has at least assisted in lengthening my cycle to allow for implantation. I used Kokoro natural prog cream and pro best <--you can find them on Amazon or whole foods.

Still peeing like crazy - we shall see if I finally get a BFP.
Good Luck to all!! Baby dust to everyone !!

Thanks BeavertonMom. How long was your lp?

My cycles aren't short though - 29-34days so...wait forever to O. O. Then boom AF right after! Sigh...

I am wary to use progesterone cream without doctor recommendation/supervision. So will wait on that but I hope it worked for you!

The vitex seems promising though so I am hopeful about that.
I have had one chemical.

Thanks BeavertonMom. How long was your lp?

My cycles aren't short though - 29-34days so...wait forever to O. O. Then boom AF right after! Sigh...

I am wary to use progesterone cream without doctor recommendation/supervision. So will wait on that but I hope it worked for you!

The vitex seems promising though so I am hopeful about that.
I have had one chemical.

My cycles are 35-43, the wait is forever. I was hoping that MC might put them more regular and more of a normal length, but this one was 42 days. I guess I should be thankful that they're not more messed up lol

Nica - 35 isn't too terrible. But 40+ sounds dreadful!
Do you work out? My doc said exercise could possible help too. But not to go overboard with it because really really athletic women sometimes stop getting their periods altogether.

Still spotting here. Hopefully AF here soon and fingers crossed all of us ladies who are out get that BFP in August xx

Do you work out? My doc said exercise could possible help too. But not to go overboard with it because really really athletic women sometimes stop getting their periods altogether.

Nope I don't work out...I'm a horrible person..after this period ends, I plan to start again, but I wasn't out of shape when I started bcp at 13 (had my period 2 years at that point), and I was skipping 2 months at times. I went on the bcp for the very painful periods and being so irregular. Was on different bcps until Nov last year.

Nope I don't work out...I'm a horrible person..after this period ends, I plan to start again, but I wasn't out of shape when I started bcp at 13 (had my period 2 years at that point), and I was skipping 2 months at times. I went on the bcp for the very painful periods and being so irregular. Was on different bcps until Nov last year.

You're not horrible. I don't work out either. I have had like half-a-dozen doctors tell me I need to recently though so I have to figure out something I will like and actually stick with. I am not overweight or anything but I guess it is supposed to help with a whole array of health issues.

You're not horrible. I don't work out either. I have had like half-a-dozen doctors tell me I need to recently though so I have to figure out something I will like and actually stick with. I am not overweight or anything but I guess it is supposed to help with a whole array of health issues.

I've had doctors push exercise at me as well for depression and gastro issues. I'm planning on getting back into it again, I was in decent shape when I had acute pancreatitis and I wasn't able to eat anything, so I lost the energy to work out..just kind of fell out of it. My apartment has a great walking/jogging trail that I should definitely take advantage of :)

Nice. I hope you can get back to it. It might help with ttc also. I do take long walks or light jogging with my dog on the weekends and 2-3 weekdays but not enough to get my heart rate up enough really.

Af came for me today at 11dpo. Hopefully my cycle is just trying to get back to what they used to be before my pregnancy. Since this one was supposed to be about 36 days and ended up being 32, I hope my body is getting back on track! I'm sure I'll be joining some of you ladies in the August thread! Good luck to the rest of you that will still be testing this month!!

My af isn't due until Wednesday but I couldn't wait that long to test. Did a FRER this morning and got a BFN.. On to August!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->