End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

Hi 10dpo tested & bfn posted in wrong thread lol keep getting confused with all the testing threads

I am ONLY 7 DPO so I know its really early.......I know but I couldn't resist and POAS using an IC this morning and I thought if I squint and held it at a light I saw something. I then showed it to my husband and he said he saw something too...lol and I tired to take a picture but the pictures were not showing anything..ugh..and now after many hours, there is nothing there is either.....,.this is what I get for testing so damn early :( :(!

I am ONLY 7 DPO so I know its really early.......I know but I couldn't resist and POAS using an IC this morning and I thought if I squint and held it at a light I saw something. I then showed it to my husband and he said he saw something too...lol and I tired to take a picture but the pictures were not showing anything..ugh..and now after many hours, there is nothing there is either.....,.this is what I get for testing so damn early :( :(!

You should try and post the picture anyways! I didn't see anything on mine either the day before our bfp, but I swore I saw one in person! Everyone here said they saw it I thought I was crazy haha.

Posting but I had to resize the pic in picasa.....

Attachments

• 1-20140727_093418.jpg
    1-20140727_093418.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 16
I feel like I may see something, but the ring is messing with my eyes so I can't tell! You should post another tomorrow :D

I can't see anything, sorry. But it's still so early.

Thanks. I don't see it either actually in the picture. Husband AND I both saw it in person when I first took the test...not anymore...will try again tomorrow....

How soon do you all think the blood work shows up +ve? We are moving cross country on Wed and I do NOT have a new dr. at the new place yet (don't even have a place to live yet, technically) so I was wondering if I would get a +ve or keep seeing faint lines if I would go to my dr. for blood work on Tuesday, do you think it would show up if I was +ve? I would be 9 DPO then.....thoughts?

Mint : I am no OBGYN but I am an oncologist - medical research. I can say that natural supplements never hurt - I thought I would give it a whirl at least to lengthen my LP. I have no idea when I O. Though, I got OPK on CD4 (to test the sticks out and still had my period and then again on CD 15 and had a positive OPK again (CD14 was neg)

Recap:
CD1-CD4 AF
CD5, CD13, CD15, CD20 DTD
CD12-CD21 Ovulation type cramps.
CD21 till today cramps.

According to one of my APPS AF due yesterday another AF due today, and another AF due in 2 days.

Today is CD25.

Update CD 24 (yesterday) Tested (of course) BFN with Dollar Store test

Symptoms: Itchy nipples, feeling tired so tired. Stressing the tired part.
Woke up at 7 am napped between 11am and 3pm -- took me 1.5 hrs to actually get up and go to Whole Foods to get supplies to cook. Had a feeling of domestication. Cooked a wicked meal of stuffed tomatoes, peppers, and eggplant. Dinner was done at 730pm. Went to bed at 8pm <--super tired.

Yesterday I felt like AF was coming. I normally DO NOT have cramps with my period. I have had cramps in the past but only sometimes. Pain was strong and concentrated to the left side --like ovary pain or something. CM was watery / clear and panties were damp but nothing to see. I can say that I went to bed thinking wow - I am tired from all these cramps. Lower backache was really bad. Cranky and bitchy to the maximus.

Today CD 25 according to FF app AF is due today. No sign of her -- I even stuck my finger up there to check - NOTHING but creamy sticky stuff. TMI ALERT Vagina feels spongy and "swollen". Today - the cramps are not so harsh--crampy but doable- feeling "normal" except that my boobs are MASSIVE and if I push them or prod them - they feel sore. It's early so -- we shall see. FMU test today ... BFN again.

I would like to say something on late BFP.

My second daughter, my youngest. Here is how that pregnancy went.
LMP: 10DEC2004 I was deployed and came home to hubby and daughter in London on 22DEC2004 (I was stationed in London). My in-laws were at my home to spend XMAS with us. Me and hubby DTD 24DEC while in-laws out with our eldest. Boxing day 26DEC2004... we got into a huge fight. Sex was off the table... Fast Forward 06FEB2005 Medical screening picked up some HCG in my urine at the Embassy. Went for U/S as last LMP was 10DEC2004. That would mean I was about 8 weeks. Turned out I was only 4-5 weeks along and that the baby was really only now creating a heart. I was told to come back in two weeks to see if pregnancy viable...

October 22, 2005 -- My baby girl was born 8 lbs.

So -- sometimes... it takes really long for implantation and development.

-----
Based on my previous pregnancies I am assuming that indeed I have a Short LP - because I most definitely ovulated on CD 16/CD17 with my daughter and this cycle too. Making my LP on average between 8-11 days. Not enough time for baby to sit and make a home -

I will hold out testing until Wednesday ... even though I will probably test again tomorrow.

Hi all,

I've been reading the posts and enjoying the updates! I've been too anxious to post anything since my last "can't stop peeing on sticks" admission, but I wanted to let you know: A BFP!

I got a clear reading on two digital tests with the 1-2 weeks notification (the Clear Blue Digital Advance adds how far along), and a faint reading on an internet cheapie. I want to be happy (I AM!!) but is it normal to immediately start freaking out that it will be a chemical pregnancy? I'm still 3 days till AF arrives. I made a Dr appt today to have it confirmed, but that doesn't change anything in terms of what will happen in the next few weeks...

Ahh!

Hi all,

I've been reading the posts and enjoying the updates! I've been too anxious to post anything since my last "can't stop peeing on sticks" admission, but I wanted to let you know: A BFP!

I got a clear reading on two digital tests with the 1-2 weeks notification (the Clear Blue Digital Advance adds how far along), and a faint reading on an internet cheapie. I want to be happy (I AM!!) but is it normal to immediately start freaking out that it will be a chemical pregnancy? I'm still 3 days till AF arrives. I made a Dr appt today to have it confirmed, but that doesn't change anything in terms of what will happen in the next few weeks...

Ahh!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
Congratulations!!
I am so happy for you -- remember to take your vitamins, eat what you fancy (listen to your body) drink water ... and more than anything enjoy the experience of making a human. Hopefully your BFP will rub off on me.

Hi all,

Ahh!
Congratulations!!!!! I realized I have been POAS too soon...

Mint-
The charting got old with me quick. I did the 2 months religiously and eventually I felt like I was going crazy. I'd wake up thinking it was morning, take a temp and fall back asleep. Wake up, temp again and fall asleep. The one day hubby mentioned I must have done it 4 times..so either I was that delirious or ..Idk what I was thinking :dohh:
Now I just wait for my alarm to go off plus I keep the thermometer under my pillow so I can just reach for it with minimal movement.

I've been lurking through this thread. I'm also on my TWW. Expecting AF around Wednesday. I just had to say the part about temping 4 times during the night made me laugh. I just starting temping and I use the alarm on my Jawbone UP band to wake me up but I still hallucinate that it has gone off and start temping too early. The other night my husband was like "It's so early! What are you doing??" it was only 2:30 am :)

Haven't been on the thread for a while but congrats to those who got BFPs :happydance: and the best of luck to those trying again next cycle :flower: I am going to get myself in a pickle if I try remember the avatar names :blush:

AF got me today. Two days early, blah. Congrats to all the BFPs. I'll see the rest of you on the August thread.

You are right Mint - you should always speak with your doc before trying anything. Having said that - if you have low progesterone levels natural cream will only help accentuate what you have. It's not medical grade by any chance. It doesn't hurt when naturally taking it. It's like vitamins when you take something naturally --- your body will only take up what it may be missing. This is why when we take too many vitamins our pee goes neon in color ... our body expels what we don't need.

MY update.

All day yesterday -- tired - bitchy - moody wonky . OMG so moody. Like flipping a switch -- so sleepy too! Cramps etc. Though (TMI ALERT) stuck my finger up there to see if "fishy" period smell coming .. but CM was wet and creamyish.

This morning took a digital test FMU but after I took test and wiped (test was negative) I got brown mucous stuff. Stuck my finger (yes I did) up in there... my vagina super hot -- and sludgy brown pink stuff. Is that implantation bleeding or AF rearing her head? I don't know. Time will tell. One thing is for sure - If it implantation bleeding .. I was very in tune with my body this cycle. I was super horny CD 13 and CD 15 which would mean that I was ovulating .. If so .. that would make me 9-10 dpo which would be around the right time for IB. Wishful thinking maybe... but thinking back to my last pregnancy that ended in miscarriage... I had the same "period color" as today. If it clears up or stays sludgy for 2 days then I must be preggo. I won't test ... anymore until 31JUL- now I will have to allow it time. If IB -- HCG is now being produced - I should have enough to test with in a few days. If not .. I should save my tests for next cycle!!

Backstory on this . NOV072012 I got my "AF on time" I thought that it was a weird AF because my blood was brown sludgy and black.
NOV142012 I thought I had a yeast infection. Lots of creamy CM - so I did the fatal error of getting some OTC yeast infection cream even though it wasn't itchy ... and used it on NOV162012 because the white abundant creamy CM was not going away. I thought it was a yeast infection with all the air travel and pantyhose. Hormones off charts, boobs heavy and itchy, hot, cold, etc. Smelling everything. DEC 15 2012 I find out I am preggers when I go to doc because of ear infection. Turns out - I missed a miscarriage. My fault? The yeast infection cream? Who knows. Development had stopped at 4-5 weeks. My only miscarriage - I wasn't even trying - I was devastated.

The "spotting I see is consistent with the "AF" I had when I got preggers and caused my miscarriage (This is why I am symptom spotting obsessively- I don't want to miss anything).

Time will tell. I will def keep you posted.

Fingers crossed for all of you waiting for your BFPs.!

BeavertonMom you didn't cause a miscarriage, I highly doubt the cream did either. Miscarriages happen for a million different reasons, generally because there is something wrong with the fetus and the pregnancy will not progress as normal. You absolutely can't and shouldn't blame yourself for it because frankly it was completely out of your control, unless a doctor had reason to believe outside factors caused it (alcohol, drugs, medical condition, trauma, etc). Obsessively symptom spotting won't do you any good, mentally or in terms of pregnancy etc.

Beavertonmom - Thanks for the advice about the supplements. Do you keep a journal on here? You like to write lot and I feel like it is easy to miss/get overlooked/hard to keep track of in the middle of another thread. Would totally follow your journal if you have one or start one!

I am out ladies. Since I have a cross country move happening starting tomorrow, I just wanted to know so I had blood work done at my dr. office and it came back negative. I am sure cannot or won't even try the next couple of months and so I will catch everyone later in a few months time :( :(! I am very disappointed...

Desi - sorry for your bad results. As long as you NTNP for the next few months there is still a chance! I hope you will get lucky without even attc.
Keep us posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"