End of May 2013 babies CONTINUED..

pebbie1

Mum to Marielle & Markus
Reaction score
Hello girlies,

We are continuing our thread from first tri here in second tri!
So we've made it! We're in second tri :) woohoooooo

What can you not wait for in second tri? For me it must be the 20 week scan!
X

***END OF MAY GORGEOUS GIRLIES DUE DATES AND BIRTH DATES***

14th May
Zfbaby team :blue: Baby boy Louis

19th May
NatalieBelle team :blue: Baby boy Isaac, born 14th May 8lbs 1oz, 48cm

20th May
Mummyof3babas team :blue: Baby boy Trystan, born the 29th May 7lb 2oz
Babyface15 team :yellow: guess team :blue: Baby girl Calla born 30th May 8lbs 11oz, 52cm

21st May
Pebbie1 team :yellow: guess team :blue: Baby boy Markus, born 18th May 8lbs 8oz, 57.5 cm
Passion4shoes team :yellow: guess team :pink: Baby girl Matilda, born on 18th May 7lb 14oz, 52cm

22nd May
Charbaby team :pink: Baby girl Marlee born 9th May 8lbs 15oz, 52 cm

25th May
CLH_X3 team :blue: Baby boy Aston born 4th June 8lbs 9oz

28th May
Little Ducky team :blue: Baby boy Alastair born on 9th June 9lbs 2.5oz

30th May
OmiOmen team :blue: Baby boy Cooper born on 6th June 9lbs 10oz

I was going to do this tomorrow so glad you kept the name easier to recognise :) and I agree with u 20 week scan is defo the thing I am most excited about!!! Have you got any feelings on what you think you might be having? I think girl but would really like another boy :) x

Woo hoo! I am here too. Very excited to be in second tri.

I am mostly excited about getting a bump.

That plus seeing bubba again. I'm thinking about paying for another scan as I didn't really enjoy the 12 week one- baby looked like an alien monkey baby (I didn't realises at the time that I was looking at the back of the baby's head!)

Have you started shopping yet?

Hi ladies :) I am floating but due May 31st :) Had my scan today and it was amazing! paid for one private as wouldn't get one for another few weeks otherwise and i couldn't wait that long! so glad I did. was so clear the machines were completely different! Also got told 98% chance girl!!! super excited It's my birthday today too so best bday pressie ever!! Glad is well with you all :) xxxxx

I was going to do this tomorrow so glad you kept the name easier to recognise :) and I agree with u 20 week scan is defo the thing I am most excited about!!! Have you got any feelings on what you think you might be having? I think girl but would really like another boy :) x

With my daughter I kept thinking it was a girl the whole pregnancy and it was.
This time round I keep thinking its a boy. I couldn't see a nub on the scan pic but did the wedding ring test and the Chinese gender calendar and both say boy as well. We're staying team yellow again though so will have to wait until baby is born :)
Are you finding out?
X

Woo hoo! I am here too. Very excited to be in second tri.

I am mostly excited about getting a bump.

That plus seeing bubba again. I'm thinking about paying for another scan as I didn't really enjoy the 12 week one- baby looked like an alien monkey baby (I didn't realises at the time that I was looking at the back of the baby's head!)

Have you started shopping yet?

Hahahahaha that's so funny!!! Awe the 20 week scan will be so different. They look gorgeous then.
I've not bought anything yet as this is my second and I still have all the stuff from her like the Moses basket, pram, maxi cosi etc. we were team yellow with our daughter and are team yellow again this time so I have loads of baby clothes as well.
X

Hi ladies :) I am floating but due May 31st :) Had my scan today and it was amazing! paid for one private as wouldn't get one for another few weeks otherwise and i couldn't wait that long! so glad I did. was so clear the machines were completely different! Also got told 98% chance girl!!! super excited It's my birthday today too so best bday pressie ever!! Glad is well with you all :) xxxxx

That is an amazing birthday present! Bet you had the best day ever :)

With my daughter I kept thinking it was a girl the whole pregnancy and it was.
This time round I keep thinking its a boy. I couldn't see a nub on the scan pic but did the wedding ring test and the Chinese gender calendar and both say boy as well. We're staying team yellow again though so will have to wait until baby is born :)
Are you finding out?
X

Yeah had a think about team yellow at first but decided we needed to know for money reasons, havent saved anything from other children as biggish age gap cus our youngest will be 5 in Feb and we thought she was going to be our last. We was going to have a 3d/4d scan but then decided that the money could be better spent on more important things so we will have to wait till 20 week scan now. I did chinese gender which was right for the older 2 and it says boy this time so Hopefully right again :D x

I am a lemon today!!! and Its my first Borns 8th Birthday today aswel :D x

Awe yay congrats lemon and happy birthday Tommy-Lee!!
The Chinese gender scan was right for me too. Can't wait for your 20 week scan now to see if it was right again hahahahaha
X

Can I join? I was not in the first trimester group because I though I was due the 2nd of June but my scan moved me to the 30th of May.

I am staying on team yellow this time too but DH is finding out.

Awe yay congrats lemon and happy birthday Tommy-Lee!!
The Chinese gender scan was right for me too. Can't wait for your 20 week scan now to see if it was right again hahahahaha
X

Me to hope it is right! Will be the start of Jan sometime, waiting for a new date to come because I couldnt make the 1st one then sent me because it was 3pm and I wouldnt have made it for the kids finishing school :/ x

Can I join? I was not in the first trimester group because I though I was due the 2nd of June but my scan moved me to the 30th of May.

Hiya, I seen you over in 1st tri a few times :D welcome to the new thread :thumbup: x

Of course you can join. Welcome!!
Wow amazing you won't find out and hubby will.
With my daughters 20 week scan they had to almost flip the bed upside down so they could see every angle of her so I couldn't see the screen for a bit but hubby did. When she was born and we found out it was a girl he said he knew because he was convinced he saw her ovaries during the 20 week scan! And he didn't say a thing :)

Charbaby I have my 20 week scan the 27th of December. Can't wait!!! Having my mw Appointment the 3rd dec and seeing the consultant the 20th dec.
busy month!
X

They had to flip the bed about with DS and this time on the 12 week scan because I apparently make really active babies. Lol.

We found out with DS and I wanted to try it the other way around this time but DH still wanted to find out so we had to compromise a bit. I have insisted that he does not tell anyone else though and if he lets slip to me or someone else even by accident then I get to pick the names without his disagreeing. I added it as an insurance policy. :haha:

I have my 20 week scan on the 9th of January and then I will see the consultant right after that. I really want to know what the plan of care will be and how many checks I will need. I am really hoping the extra checks can be done by my community midwife and they don't make me keep going to hospital for them.

Found it!

I haven't had the date for my 20 week scan yet! Boo!! ..

Can't wait for the scan to find out the sex, I'm not bothered either way what I have! But I have a couple names I like already..

I have my 20 week scan on the 9th of January and then I will see the consultant right after that. I really want to know what the plan of care will be and how many checks I will need. I am really hoping the extra checks can be done by my community midwife and they don't make me keep going to hospital for them.

Why are you seein the consultant? I ha e loads more checks which will be in hospital which is a pain in the bum as its always reay busy and you have to pay for parking :(

Found it!

I haven't had the date for my 20 week scan yet! Boo!! ..

Can't wait for the scan to find out the sex, I'm not bothered either way what I have! But I have a couple names I like already..

Yay! Welcome over here :)
The hospital I go to made the 20 week scan appointment straight after my 12 week scan. Love it.
X

I have to see them partly due to a past c-section but also the plan of care because I am high risk to get pre-eclampsia again. I think I remember you saying you had it too, or was that someone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->