End of Summer Miracles! --*September 2015 Babies*--

Grateful365

Very Proud Mommy, #3 OTW!
Reaction score
Hi ladies!!! Can't wait to hear all your BFP stories and talk with other ladies due in September.

Super exxxxxcited for my end of summer miracle!!!

I'm due September 3rd! Got an early BFP at 9dpo on Dec 20th. :) This will be our first baby. We have been TTC for a year and a half. I have a history of miscarriage, caused by chronic endometritis, and this was my first cycle since my surgery in November that diagnosed it and since being treated with antibiotics. So we got super lucky! Hoping and wishing for the best that everything will go well this time and we get to meet this little one.

Hi I am due around the 9th september with baby #2. My big boy, Leo, will be 2 on the 22nd September so will be a full on month for us haha. I got my bfp on the 26th at 9dpo. Nausea has been absolutely insane so far, even though im 3 weeks 6 days today. Cramping is also quite frequent and often feels very strong which is freaking me out a bit

Hi I am due around the 9th september with baby #2. My big boy, Leo, will be 2 on the 22nd September so will be a full on month for us haha. I got my bfp on the 26th at 9dpo. Nausea has been absolutely insane so far, even though im 3 weeks 6 days today. Cramping is also quite frequent and often feels very strong which is freaking me out a bit

I'm 4 weeks 4 days today, and had lots of cramping/pinching too. I found it reassuring that something is really going on in my uterus. I haven't felt it for the last 2 days though.

Hi Knobby and Court!! Knobby, I'm due Sept 3rd too!!!!! :happydance:

Court - this is my 2nd too. My DS is 17 months old....birthday is in August. I had two days 10 & 11 dpo of severe nausea & vomiting. It was terrible. Not too many symptoms since then. Feeling good. My stomach feels kind of tight....and I get little crampy feelings here and there. Nothing big. I'm hoping the nausea stays away.

So my story is that our first BFP took 4 years. We finally got our BFP on our 2nd month of Femara. I'm older (35) so I have been really nervous about TTC #2. I wasn't sure how long it might take, and I really wanted to try to conceive naturally. We decided to start trying in mid-November for a special Christmas BFP and I started taking Vitex (herb known to help regulate cycles - I don't always ovulate). I thought...how AWESOME would that be. I took a test on CD 9 and it was negative. I took another test on Dec. 22 (CD 11) and it was positive. BEST Christmas present EVER! The fact that it happened the very first month we tried is a complete miracle to me. I am feeling so grateful.:flower:

Congrats to you both!! :happydance:

Hi, I'm due around 5th September with my second child. I already have a boy who's 22 months.
I've been having loads of cramping and pinching the last couple of days. I keep thinking AF is going to arrive, even though I know it just means things are changing in there.

Hi Laura! Congrats on your BFP!!

I'm 4 weeks, 5 days today and not feeling much of anything. Just rather tired. Are you all still feeling small cramps, etc.?

When does all the cramping stop? Totally can't remember with my son, im sure I wasn't cramping past 6 weeks but I really cant recall back now.
im so over the cramps. I really just want to get my early ultrasound and see everything is good!
4 weeks today (finally! ) and everything still looking normal. Ive only got one more test left, but the lines are getting really dark now and stronger than the test line, so i think its time to sit back and try and enjoy the journey!

Hi ladies! :hi: I got my :bfp: at 11DPO on December 22nd during my 7th cycle of TTC. Due date is September 3rd, though I think I'll give birth in late August since my DS and DD came a week or so early. Super excited and scared to death to be doing this all over again after a 10 year break!

Court - I tested lots of times too to see the line get darker :haha: when do you get an ultrasound?

Mama- I got my bfp on Dec 22, 11 dpo too!!:thumbup: my dh came a week early exactly so I could very well be in August. How exciting to be having a baby again after a ten year break!!!

Ella- Welcome! Any symptoms?

I will put everyone's due date up on the 1st post tomorrow. Any intuitions as to what your having? I can put that up there too

Im just waiting on a call from the ultrasound place (or the referral from my midwife) but it will likely be around 6 weeks for a dating scan (two weeks away)
I am pretty sure it will be a girl. I felt right from the beginning with Leo that he was a boy.

Felt a little cramping today.

My first appointment and ultrasound will be next week (I'll be 5w5d). They want to see me early because of my miscarriage history. My doctor also ordered a blood test to check my progesterone, which I did today at the hospital lab near me. Progesterone wasn't an issue before but I think they are covering their bases.

Hi ella :hi:

So yesterday we went to dinner with his dad and grandparents. I put on my fave skinny jeans and had a huge muffin top. It was really digging into my lower tummy and very uncomfortable. My shirt accentuated it as well. It's kind of that awkward stage where you don't look pregnant, don't feel pregnant, but feel very fat and bloated and some clothes just don't work :nope: I tried a slim shaper thing on my midsection then ended up removing that, changing my shirt and using a hair band through the button hole of my pants and around the button. It totally ruined my evening and I was nearly in tears during the drive to the restaurant as my bf assured me I looked beautiful :cry: I need to stock up on leggings/yoga pants and sweatpants :thumbup:

Court - so interesting that you feel it is a girl this time, that's how I feel as well and I was very sure that my son was a boy from the first moment I knew I was pregnant.

Knobby - Yeay to an ultrasound next week. :happydance: My doctor won't see me until 12 weeks. End of February. Total torture.

Mama - Awe!!! My stomach is also feeling incredibly fat. Feeling very self conscious. I'm glad your BF reassured you! You bet I am already changing into sweatpants the moment I get home from work! :haha:

So have you ladies told your families yet? How did you tell your SO?

Also....I see that there is another September baby thread....do you ladies think we should all just move over to that thread or do you want to keep this one going?

My due date is actually September 2nd... not sure where I got the 3rd from :shrug: I just confirmed with two due date calculators. We have already told his family. On Christmas Eve we had to go to both sides of his family so he bought a little pair of baby Nike Air Jordons (he's hoping for a boy) and put them in a gift bag and at each home we had the great grandparents sit in front of the rest of the family that was gathered and reveal the "gift".
received_322173144652118-1.jpg
My son already knew since the day I tested (2 days prior) because I was pretty emotional but my daughter had no idea. We did the gift reveal to her on Christmas Eve as well. Everyone was so excited and his one grandma even cried tears of joy. It made me feel really good. My family won't react the same I'm sure, especially my mom. She had me at 43 so is much older and has been dealing with emotional distress since the death of my dad in 2009 and my brother just this year :cry: We haven't been speaking much and I am not sure how to handle her with this... :shrug:

I've been hopping between the two threads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->