End of the annoying line!

dustbunny

mummy bird
Reaction score
Yup... me again... doing the normal rant thing to get it all out there and off my mind.

FOB sent me flowers Wednesday and, I really don't mean this as horrible as it sounds, they were the worst flowers in the whole world. There was a note with them saying he thinks about me everyday. Well... fuelled by hormones I burst into tears and was miserable the whole day. I think still after everything and everything I rant about I was expecting him to do something amazing and try and make everything better... stupid stupid me.

My sister text him asking what the flowers were meant to be [4 green stems] and he just said "well guess I fucked that up again." And I didn't say anything to him until he text me Thursday asking if anything was wrong and I just laid it all on the line saying I had enough of giving him chances and hoping he would help sort out the relationship and that we should do things his way... aka... do nothing. He phoned me and had massive argument at me about how materialistic I am and how I should be grateful for the flowers.

I then pointed out everything, raked everything back up and showed how he has never once apologised for being a dick or said how much he actually loves me and the baby. That this was his last opportunity to try and show how sorry he was etc etc and it sucked. So I told him that was it and I was tired of it all and didn't want to do it anymore, that our expectations of the situation were vastly different and that ended that.... or so I thought...

He then text me sister saying the complete opposite of what he said to me and on Friday sent me another bouquet of flowers for a word for word quote about what I said he should have said.... I txt saying thanks for the flowers [not to be rude!] and he just said that I can replace the other ones.

I know its so petty but I actually hate him now and I have never hated anyone more in my whole life. I deleted him off facebook and my phone and can't be bothered with him anymore. Is that bad? That I have drawn the line finally and defiantly? As far as I am concerned that is it, no hope in hell of us getting back together and I am officially done, end of the annoying line and [hopefully] end of me ranting about HIM for a while.

-and breath-

I'm also materialistic. :haha: nothing wrong with that! I have taste what can I say :)
But on a serious note, 4 stems isnt really much of an effort :haha: I call those 'petrol station flowers' :rofl:

Only you know what you want and only you know what to do next.. If you dont see a future the best thing to do is just back off and tell him you dont want anything from him apart from being in his LO's life.

I have seen better flowers from a petrol station!!! :haha:

But on the more serious note, in the whole convo he never mentioned anything about the baby apart from when I actively brought it up and he just said what I said. He shows no interest what so ever. :nope:

We are mums from the day we find out we are expecting, men dont really feel like a dad until their baby is born... Something only we know I suppose :shrug:

I remember laying on my mum and dads sofa and one of the girls was practically trying to come out my belly button, FOB didnt really pay much attention but my dad thought it was so amazing, he put the sky remote on it and she kicked it off and he kept doing it while I would watch tv.. :haha: glad it gave someone entertainment cos it fricking hurt pretty much most of the time haha

Well he is not making you happy hun, whichever way you look at it, flowers or not. The man makes you upset all the time and that is no good for you and the babba. I reckon you have done the right thing and you need time now to relax, take it easy and not let him upset you or confuse you etc anymore. Be good to yourself xxx

We are mums from the day we find out we are expecting, men dont really feel like a dad until their baby is born... Something only we know I suppose :shrug:

I hate that phrase with such passion, when someone was as committed as me to decide and want to have a baby to completely back out until the baby is born is such a man cop out. But hey!! Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your words.

Thanks guys. :hugs:

I hate that phrase with such passion, when someone was as committed as me to decide and want to have a baby to completely back out until the baby is born is such a man cop out. But hey!! Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your words.

Thanks guys. :hugs:

:hugs:

I know, most of these 'cop out' men treat being a Dad like it's an on-line shopping transaction. Paid for and ordered but not gonna think about it at all until it's delivered to the house. :dohh:

I didnt mean it as a cop out I meant that thats really how its seen... To be fair they havent a clue what carrying a child is like and its something they never will, they only see a baby on a scan we feel every little detail..

I didnt mean it as a cop out I meant that thats really how its seen... To be fair they havent a clue what carrying a child is like and its something they never will, they only see a baby on a scan we feel every little detail..

I didn't mean to cause offence with saying against your comment at all. I always appreciate your support and advice. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->