Endless Wait

Zoboe95

Reaction score
I feel like I'm on an endless two week wait! ...I had my coil removed 5 weeks ago, and had a few days of light spotting immediately after. I haven't had a proper period yet, and didn't have them at all whilst I had the coil so don't know where in my cycle I am! I have tested about 10 times throughout and they've all been negative, but I feel really weird. The weirdest one is that the bottom of my stomach feels really bubbly! Like what even is that!! I've been weeing more, and I'm super tired and emotional (but I've also been pretty busy so that could explain the tiredness), and Ive been waking up with metallicy mouth! (Gross!)

I just feel like everything is pointing towards pregnant, but I can't get a positive test!! If I had a period I would be sad, but at least I would know where I stood! I did get some killer evap lines from sainsburies tests, but tried Morrisons and clear blue and couldn't get a plus! This would be baby no 2, and I ordered a load of tests in bulk last time, but can't really this time because I live with family and parents, and it would be a bit weird if they didn't come in plain packaging!

Rant over, sorry, I just know you have a good listening ear!

if it makes u feel better, if u order from amazon it comes in brown amazon packaging.

Sorry you don’t know what’s happening with your cycle. Really hope you find out what’s happening soon...hopefully you get your BFP and not AF x

Yeah I agree, try Amazon! Your parents won't know what's in the package unless they open it. Hope you get an answer soon either way :hugs:.

Hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

(and Amazon tests come in plain packaging if that helps)

You sound very much like me. I had my iud removed 15th September, spotted for two days after, I did also bleed on the 22nd October but then I got my bfp on 30th Oct. good luck x

Thanks for all the advice! Still waiting for either a bfp or a bleed!! ...did buy a load of tests in Wilko's today though, so will try again with a fmu tomorrow! Congrats Tasha!

Did you test yet?? That metallic taste is a dead giveaway for pregnancy to me!! Fxd!!

I finally came on a couple of days ago, so no bfp yet, just a wacky brain! But this month I wasn't expecting it, as it's my first cycle post coil! Now that I'm on I know where I stand for this month hopefully!

Glad af came and now u know where u are.
I get my tests off amazon and they come in brown packaging so no one will know what it is unless they open it.

Never had coil so not sure how long it takes for cycles to get back on track after.
Fell pregnant very quick after having my implant removed 2 years ago but went on mini pill and stopped that back in Feb and still trying now.

I'm old tho so prob down to that.
Good luck

Sorry AF arrived but am also glad you know where you’re at now. Good luck for this cycle!

This month has been so busy, I don't think it will be our month...but we'll get there! I find it really difficult not knowing my cycle any more, so I don't know whether I've already ovulated or not....I tried OPKs last time, but they just got addictive and drove me mad, I don't think I ever got a positive before I got pregnant!

:hugs:. Sorry to hear you don't think it'll be your month. Fingers crossed for you <3

Last month wasn't for me, but this month was a good month, and I have a good feeling...have to wait and see now, according to my Fitbit, I ovulated yesterday, so now the dreaded wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->