Endometriosis??? (possibly TMI btw!)

Mynx

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!
Reaction score
Hey all

Over the years I've had painful periods, but now they're becoming unbearable. 2 days before AF is due, I can be doubled over with major stomach cramps and back pain. The pain often radiates into my thighs and (sorry if this is TMI!) but I get alot of pain in my bum when needing to "go" or fart lol! The pain can be so bad at this point that I'll be sat on the loo in floods of tears practically folded in half. I'm usually pretty energetic but at these times of the month, I'll be exhausted for no apparent reason. AF will come and wow it's heavy. And bright red. For 3 days it's heavy and red (again sorry for TMI) and I'm usually cramped up pretty much the whole time. Then on Day 4, it seems to ease off quite alot to spotting and the colour darkens to a brownish then on Day 5 I'm usually finished. The pains will carry on thru out and it works out to be about 10 days of pain but only a few days of bleeding.
Then .... a week goes by and I'll know that I'm going to ovulate (I dont use any hormonal contraceptions) because I'll have identical pains to when I'm going to come on my period.. the thigh pains, the bum pain, the belly cramps. I'll feel this for a few days then they ease off.
My cycles seem to be shortening too. Over the last few months they've gone down to 25 days. So I seem to have a week off from pain and then it all starts again with either AF or ovulation :(
I could kinda cope with it when I wasnt working but now that I'm back at work, I cant be taking days off here there and everwhere for this :(

What do you guys reckon? Could this be Endometriosis??

It could well be. My mum used to pass out in pain!

However, the only way to know is to go to the dr's and have the laparoscopy!

Does it hurt to have sex/go to the loo?

Gosh I'm not sure as I have no familiarity with endometriosis. I would go to your doctor and ask what they think, would be a relief to know nothing's wrong and to simply treat the pain, or to find out what's causing it and treat that! Always a good thing to look after yourself. Good luck hun! :hugs:

It could well be. My mum used to pass out in pain!

However, the only way to know is to go to the dr's and have the laparoscopy!

Does it hurt to have sex/go to the loo?

Yeah, if he goes to deep it hurts like hell :( Going to the loo hurts too but peeing is ok if you catch my drift lol!

Okay, I would definitely go to the dr's.

I've looked into endo myself, as my mum had it and I'm more at risk. From what I gather you can have awful pain and it can still be in the early stages!

My friend has it as well as PCOS and says acupuncture worked very well!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->