• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Endometriosis Support Buddies

Just popping in to give you ladies hope.

After 6 ivf one resulting in my daughter I was told to give up. My amh just too low and at with my 6 ivf no eggs collected.

After two months of herbs and supplements I am pregnant. I was one day late yesterday and since I am rarely late I tested. I went crazy and gave dh the biggest surprise ever.

At the moment very excited however extremely scare. Hoping this one us a sticky bean

Yay Unlucky!! Very excited for you! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you too.

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations Unlucky!! That is such amazing news! Now the dreaded wait but try and keep positive like me as the state of mind has a big part to play in these things :happydance::happydance:

lemon_tree - welcome to the group! Oh, I hope you heal well and quick so you can continue on your journey. IVF was the only option for us as we had less than 2% chance to conceive naturally. I will have my fingers and toes x'ed that it works for you too and have your little miracle on the way soon! :hugs: It's amazing how much the right diet helps some of us, eh? Of course it is not perfect and it's not like everything just disappears but it makes it a lot more bearable :thumbup: Oh...and I am with you with the menstrual cup! I have been using it for three years and Big Difference!

Jules - hang in there sweetheart!! :hugs: You take care of yourself and focus on getting rid of those migraines and fine to continue ttc. You need to be right first. My sister in law had to take a break ttc coz of back problems but she's on the mend now too.

mama.mouse - babydust to you too :dust: Any symptoms at the moment??

I had my second beta yesterday and went up from the initial 100 to 1000 so all perfect for now... they are starting to wean me off the progesterone this week... 10th August scan appointment... fingers x'ed, fingers x'ed, fingers x'ed...

Thanks Jules and thanks stillhoping. How many days was your beta for the 1000?

Going for a blood test tomorrow for some peace of mind.

If you girls ever want to know my herbs and supplements in detail happy to share. Really can't believe it has happened naturally after 6 IVF and 2 FET.

If God wants it to happen it will

Wow still hoping & unlucky congratulations!!! So happy to hear of TWO success stories in less than a week!

Oh my gosh YAY! That is so exciting Unlucky!!!!! Ah will so be holding thumbs for a sticky bean!

StilHopping At the moment I really haven't been feeling so hot. I have been queasy all day and I just have no appetite. I started gagging at 2DPO already and my stomach turns at just about anything. My boobs are not sore like they usually are around this time but my nipples are REALLY sore which is unusual. Specifically the right side it almost feels bruised. I've sort of been a bit crampy on and off. It all sounds very promising but I am really trying (a) not to test and drive myself crazy and (b) get my hopes up!

Thank you jwilly!! I hadn't seen you before here... Welcome! I hope you are having a good month too :hugs:

Unlucky - my first beta was 14 days after collection with a 5day blast. The second beta five days after the first one. I hope your beta goes well!!!

mama.mouse - great symptoms so far. But you are right, trying not to read too much into them and relax is the best you can do. Keep us posted :hugs:

Still hopping, I popped in when the thread first started, but haven't been on for a while O:)

Stillhoping you must feel relaxed now. When is your scan?

Mama symptoms spotting is hard work. Hope you get your bfp in a few days time. What day are you now?

AFM beta today 780 17dpo so feeling a bit better. Have this really tight or heavy sensation in my uterus though so taking it easy. The house can be more messy than normal for a while.

Hope to see more bfp on this thread

Great result Unlucky!! :happydance: What's the next step for you?

Scan on the 10th August (I will be about 7weeks then) ... I am still quite anxious but I think after the scan will be better. They are weaning me off the progesterone and tomorrow will be my last day on it... Hope my body responds well to it and continues to support the pregnancy :blush:

Love hearing these endo success stories! :happydance:

Congrats to you both. <3

I'm on 9DPO today so holding thumbs! If not then we carry on I suppose!

I am so happy for you ladies with your BFPs! How wonderful!

The rest of us will totally get there. Then we will look back and it will be like kicking that Endo right in the face!

As a final mushy note (very emotional today sorry), I can't even tell you ladies how wonderful it has been just to have someone to talk to about this. It has always felt like nobody really understood what I've gone through and I think support is SO important!

So I guess what I'm saying is THANK YOU to Julia for starting this thread and bringing us all together.

You are sooooo right mama.mouse!!! Talking to people about infertility and endo in the last couple of years through different forums has been so helpful to keep strong and not give up... I was bottling things up for such a long time up until then... and almost feeling ashamed coz I knew something was wrong with me and I wasn't able to do what apparently all women a born to do and should just happen like that!... Like it did to all other women around me...

Sharing your experiences with people that are going through the same challenges as you is soooo powerful!!

Best of luck with testing this month and yes... one by one we will all kick Endo right in the face!!!

:hugs:

Ladies I will be cheering you ladies on! My journey has been a tough one but amazingly we have made it. Well not out of the woods yet but can definitely see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Infertility with endo is awful you get all this pain every month and nothing to show for it!

Keep fighting ! As my nathropath says eat well, take supplements to balance the hormones and do your 10k steps. I never did 10k steps though!

Great result Unlucky!! :happydance: What's the next step for you?

Scan on the 10th August (I will be about 7weeks then) ... I am still quite anxious but I think after the scan will be better. They are weaning me off the progesterone and tomorrow will be my last day on it... Hope my body responds well to it and continues to support the pregnancy :blush:

My scan is 17 August one week after yours!

Your RE will measure your progesterone before weaning you off? I was on it for 12 weeks but this was three years ago everything changes.

The rest of us will totally get there. Then we will look back and it will be like kicking that Endo right in the face!

So I guess what I'm saying is THANK YOU to Julia for starting this thread and bringing us all together.

I was having such a down day yesterday. I'm so happy to come in to this thread and see so many positive posts and support!

You are welcome, I'm glad I started it too.

Kicking Endo in the face sounds awesome and I can't wait until it's my turn. :haha:

hello :)
can i join you?
first off.... congrats for the bfps girls!!!!

and a little about me...... i am 24 years old, been ttc for 8 months now so not as long as you but seen you are all endo sufferers so thought i would pop in! been diagnosed with endo when i was 19.

first month using cbfm and got my peak on saturday. so here i am in the tww!

Welcome lucy_smith! All the very best this ttw!! :hugs: Keep us posted!!

Unlucky - they said the levels on my second beta last Monday were really good and that's why they are now weaning me off it... I thought I was going to be on it for much longer ...weird, but I guess they are the experts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->