Endometriosis

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
I have a few concerns about endometriosis. For those of you who are/were diagnosed with endometriosis what are/were your symptoms? How were you diagnosed? Did it cause fertility problems? I'm scared I might have it. Is it truly hereditary? The only signs I display are mild cramping, mild backache, and nausea. I've also read that a cycle shorter than 27 days can be a sign(I've had 2 shorter cycles). I know you can have 000 symptoms and have A LOT of endometriosis and you can have little to no endometriosis and have A LOT of symptoms. I'm scared. Positive insight is needed please.

I have endometriosis. My symptoms were extremely painful and heavy periods. The back spread into the tops of my legs and back. I was ntnp for 7 years and never fell pregnant so I had some tests done that all came back fine so I had a laproscopy which is when I found out I had endometriosis and pcos. My womb was all over the place and my ovary was stuck to the side of my womb so they put everything back where it should be and got rid of what scar tissue they could. I got put on clomid after that and conceived my daughter on my 2nd round. Then conceived my 2nd daughter naturally! Found out 2 weeks ago I'm expecting my 3rd which really wasn't planned so I think having the operation is what gave me my fertility! If I hadn't had it done I don't believe I would of had any children. If you suspect you have it then I would see your doctor about it. Good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->