Energy please!

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Any one got any tips on how to have more energy? This past week i have been so tired, iv been having 8+ hours of sleep a night when normaly i can survive on 6-7 hours. Yesterday i was in bed till midday. I eat ok and get plently of fruit and veg so im stummped. Im not ill ether:dohh:

Any ideas?

No one?

Some one at work commented on how lathargic i was today and some one else on how pale i look.

Do u do a lot during the day?! I sometimes find that if I have days where I dont leave the house, Im knackered! But if there is days where I am out all day, I have loads of energy! x x x x

im work full time so its rare that i dont leave the house. Iv got back in from work today and im going to have to go for a nap im that tired

I dont know, could be anemic. Never have been before though

You need Togo the doctors hun get all your bloods Checked! I delt like this and had glandular fever which showed on a blood test! You could be low on iron or have a virus! Hope you start to feel a bit better soon! X

Im going to ring them in the morning. All iv wanted to do since i got up was go back to bed lol

Iv also been feeling sick and dizzy if that makes any more sence to any one?

I think there is alot going around hun, I am ill with some bug its awful x

every1 in our house keeps complaining of feeling sick and dizzy me inculded its def a bug in our house but good idea to go and get checked cant do any harm to have your bloods done!

hope tomorrow goes ok! x

It might be a bug, but the pale thing, along with the dizziness makes me wonder. Def. get checked for anemia- I had borderline due to extremely low iron and iron storage, and supplements def help.

Bloods have been taken, need to wait for the results

take cayenne drops in your tea! or alone if your daring! Fantastic for helping you fight nasties in your body and also helps with digestion :) I also find it energising as its helping your body along! x

I feel the same. (I am pregnant but I've felt like this since bfore I got pregnant) Only advice is to go get your CBC checked to check for anemia, and also have them check your thyroid and check for mono.

Your complete blood count will tell them alot about whats going on, if you are vitamin deficint in anyway, etc.

This is what I'm going to do, getting bloods next appt.

Every thing came back fine apart from having a high ESR.

Iv got to get my bloods retested in 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->