Engaged but still feeling baby in ribs?

L

Laura--x

As of tuesday my baby was 3/5ths engaged, but i am still feeling her in my ribs, not getting kicked or anything but i still sometimes have to push her down because shes stuck in them and its so uncomfortable. Anyone else get this? I thought once your baby started to engaged your ribs were in the clear!

I still get it hun. I have a short torso and was told I would probably never get full relief from her cause of it. Its only her bum and legs though and not kicks they just push I think when shes trying to stretch more. It hurts though and I have to push her a little everynow and then to move.

I do! last i knew i was engagesd too so i dont think it matters, my baby has taken up residence on my right hand side and ive suffered rib pain on that side for weeks! its soo annoying! when it gets too much i just take a bath, that seems to relieve it for a while, rocking on all fours is another temporary measure xx

Yes, I'm the same. I'm completely engaged and baby is still really well up there. I did have some relief a couple of weeks ago but then LO seems to have grown back up there again. And I have quite a long body so I'm thinking it's gonna be a big un.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->