Enough already!!

briashayy

On baby #2!!
Reaction score
Oh where to even begin!!

I've come to realize through being pregnant how much of a joy family can be sometimes.
1. My aunt. From leaning over and basically punching me in the stomach and asking if the baby could feel it, to telling RANDOM PEOPLE WE DONT EVEN KNOW every single detail of my pregnancy when they obvious could care less. (I'm talking, we will be shopping for shoes and the sales associate helping us?- my aunt will explain I'm pregnant, to which they say congrats, even though it's obvious to tell they just want to do their job and could care less. Then she will go into deep detail with every symptom I've had and those I've lacked, even disclosing some info she really shouldn't.) I do believe this happens when we go shopping, stop for gas, grocery shopping, anywhere really.
Not only those two occurrences, but also actively voicing her opinion on what she hopes it is. Which I love asking friends, family, and even you gals on here what y'all think it will be :) I love hearing others opinions! But not to HER extreme of saying how it better be a girl or she will be so disappointed, and all together bashing having a little boy (which is what the significant other has been hopeful for) and making us feel bad for wanting a boy. (We will be excited either way of course :) )
2. Which brings me to family member #2, my brother. Him and his wife had tried for quite some time to get pregnant, all with no luck. My significant other seems to think they tried too hard :/ I understand him being upset that his little sister got pregnant first, but to the point that he completely puts me down? Not only via phone, but also social sites such as Facebook and Twitter where we both have quite a bit of family and mutual friends. He treated me horrible for getting pregnant and made what SHOULDVE been an exciting time for me to tell everyone, absolutely miserable. Well now that him and his wife has seperated, I come to find he has gotten a former close friend of mine pregnant. I'm trying to be the bigger person, to be supportive and give advice when they need it. But being the bigger person isn't too easy when I constantly remember how I had been treated.
3. My mother. I absolutely love her, and love how excited she is :) but I'm also a firm believer of "if you didn't put it in there, don't touch it!" And constantly, she's touching it. I can be sitting at their house, walking by, etc and out comes her hand to poke or rub my belly!! Lol also, in this pregnancy, my butt has recently started getting bigger (I'm 17 weeks now and it just kinda popped!! Lol) well she has taken it upon herself to start calling me big butt and poke it all the time. Really making my weight issues come back.

Isn't family so eventful sometimes?? Lol!

Haha... Yes families can be a bit strange at times. lol ... Trust me every family has quite a few nuts, nasties and over the tops too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->