entrance hole.

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
what is your(my) entrance hole ment to look like after birth?

i had joshua nearly 7 weeks ago and i dont know if its ment to look like it does.

when i stand over a mirror(i know im strange) and bend my legs so i can see my entrance hole,well i guess its became an exit hole. it looks like there is something blocking it.

is it ment to be a hole you can see in or not?

ive got my 8week check up on the 9th oct and i would mention itthen but its with a male doctor as they insisted that my 8 week check up has to be dead on 8 weeks,no sooner and no after. and on the 9th the only female doctor is fully booked.

sorry if it TMI.

I'm not sure because I had a c-section...but I think anything is normal right now as long as there is nothing protruding.

And if I were you I'd kick up such a fuss about not being able to see a lady dr - you need to feel confident enough to ask whatever you need to ask.

I'm not sure because I had a c-section...but I think anything is normal right now as long as there is nothing protruding.

And if I were you I'd kick up such a fuss about not being able to see a lady dr - you need to feel confident enough to ask whatever you need to ask.

what do you mean protruding?

ive been on the phone to the doctors today a few times to try and sort it out but they arnt budging.

what i might do is try and catch the midwife and have a talk to her.

i feel like i can talk to a midwife rather than a doctor

i mean, anything sticking out might not be good! Sometimes people get prolapsed colons or other things but it doesn't sound like you have that - sorry I just wanted to reassure you that pretty much anything (any size of hole i mean) is normal i think.

I'd ring the midwife. Your drs suck!

Ohhh I haven't even looked down there!!

Gonna have a peep tomorrow :)

Ohhh I haven't even looked down there!!

Gonna have a peep tomorrow :)

i noticed mine when i was looking at my cut.

yeah my hole is bigger than normal but its not really a hole its like something from imside is sitting where my hole should be.
its not hanging out but covering my hole

OMG why are you looking at your hole (your words lmao) in the mirror. I couldn't even consider it the pain of my cuts were good enough for me to know it wasn't good!

Sorry no help :lol:

I mentioned to you before I think that it sounded like a prolaspe (sp) I see it on embarresing illnesses, pretty common though x

I didn't get one either Amy. I was given an appt for one but it was all about ally. I don't think we're missing out on much!

I had one last week, wasn't much of anything, lots of questions and a quick check down there

OMG why are you looking at your hole (your words lmao) in the mirror. I couldn't even consider it the pain of my cuts were good enough for me to know it wasn't good!

Sorry no help :lol:

:rofl: I haven't even looked at mine now! Wasn't something I ever thought to do! But I assume things don't look quite the same as before...

If you've had sex since you gave birth and it was ok (obviously you'd expect some pain in the first few weeks if you had stitches) I wouldn't worry about it x

A prolapsed uterus usually looks like something is blocking your hole... It usually happens to people with weak pelvic muscles or older women.

yeah sex doesnt hurt as such,am i worrying too much?

its isnt as bad as what it was on embarrassing illnesses.

Wobbles-i bet you think im mad.

If sex is ok I wouldn't worry too much. Might be worth mentioning to your HV though x

I had one, walked in, she took my blood pressure, gave me the pill and sent me home!! (8 week check that is)

I always look "down there" since having Caitlyn. Mine is suprisingly similar to what it was before. Little different, not too much.

ive just been upstairs to chek and the postman rang the door bell, scared the life out of me!!! i didn't get a good lok...

haha,you just made me chuckle.

i didnt really look down there before i had joshua so not sure if it looks similar or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->