EPO shortening cycle?

Laucu

Reaction score
I started taking evening primrose oil for various reasons on cd1 this cycle. I usually notice ewcm on cd 17/18, but it's appeared today on cd13. Has anyone had any experience of epo shortening their cycle?

Epo is supposed to help you produce more CM so it may not be that your cycle is shorter, just that you'll get it starting sooner. BD just incase though!

Epo is supposed to help you produce more CM so it may not be that your cycle is shorter, just that you'll get it starting sooner. BD just incase though!

Duh! Why didn't I think of that? Thank you, that makes perfect sense.

EPO did make my cycle shorter, and I got less EWCM than normal so missed OV! I was only on my 2nd cycle PP while breastfeeding for 14 months so it may have shortened up anyway, but it moved my OV from CD 16 to CD 14 (where it used to be before DS) in one cycle. I was gutted as DH works away from home through the week and my OV was falling at the weekends quite nicely till it brought it forward and now it's a Thursday, no good!! Hopefully I will get a wee bit of variance to put it back to the weekend after a couple of months but I'm so pissed off! Also my milk supply tanked totally for nearly 2 weeks, not sure if the EPO had anything to do with it or not but I'm not taking it any more in case - it is supposed to increase milk production but it seemed to do the opposite of what it was meant to with me so maybe that's just another thing that went backwards!

Anyone else had EPO shorten cycles or mess up things in general?

Oh gosh, yes I haven't noticed any other differences - apart from my skin feels reaaaaaallly soft! And oddly no ewcm today. Negative opk today too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->