EPO

chocojen

Reaction score
Hi,

I know there are loads of threads on here about EPO but just wanted to check how much to take, some threads people say up to 2-3 tablets a day but on the packet it says one a day (although it is not referring to its use for getting things going).

I want this baby out but want things to be safe as well, any advice welcome

Thanks
x

My midwife told my I could take 1-2 a day starting at 36 weeks then 3-4 a day starting at 38 weeks. I didn't ever hear her give an amount but the stuff I got from the store is 1300mg! Needless to say I take 2 orally in the morning and 1 orally after dinner. THen right before bed I insert 1 vaginally- wear a pad though it's messy!!!
I went from fingertip and soft one week to a FULL 1cm all the way through 50% effaced. Then 2 days later after 5.5 hours of false labor I was at 1cm and 60%. Hope its helping!

I have been inserting 2 vaginally for about a week but I cant stand the smell of the stuff!!! When I take it orally it sometimes gives me a raging headache but not every time :wacko:

i have been taking 1tablet every 3days for a week, i dont want it to bring on labour yet but want my body to be prepared for when i do go into labour.

as per my midwife 1 x 1000mg pill 3 x a day from 37 weeks only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->