Equate Early Response Evap! (Blue dye)

Thanks! I read through your BFP thread LATE last night (or early morning...middle of the night actually). I'm SO happy for you! :flower:

I did another Equate first response test this am and it isn't any darker than it was yesterday at 4 pm so I don't know what to think.

I know I've read before that it doesn't matter how faint they are but I guess I must not believe that! So I will probably do a couple more tests over the next couple days (since I can't seem to wait any longer than that!).

Anyone else get their BFP from the Equate First Response test?

A line is a line is a line- just remember that! The faintness can have more to do with the type and amount of dye in each test than anything! Wait a few days and try a different test and see what ya get! Good luck!

Thanks! I read through your BFP thread LATE last night (or early morning...middle of the night actually). I'm SO happy for you! :flower:

I did another Equate first response test this am and it isn't any darker than it was yesterday at 4 pm so I don't know what to think.

I know I've read before that it doesn't matter how faint they are but I guess I must not believe that! So I will probably do a couple more tests over the next couple days (since I can't seem to wait any longer than that!).

Anyone else get their BFP from the Equate First Response test?

Yep I sure did at 8 DPO!

Attachments

• p1080462.jpg
    p1080462.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 170
Even though I know I am not preggo (got af 2 days early last cycle) I took this test this AM. I guess to be "sure" I am not PG as you hear so many stories about women still having periods while pregnant, and I have been sooo nausous every day for the past 4 days.

I know the blue dye tests are evil, but I saw these at walmart last cycle and didn't get use as AF came that same day. It was a test I had never tried so I figured why not LOL.

This is Equates version of FRER but with blue dye. This line showed up within 1 minute. I wouldn't take this test when trying to see if PG as the evap in person is very blue and misleading! Had I really thought I might be pg and saw this, especially if I was testing early I would have totally thought it was a bfp as in person it is blue. So I know we already say stay away from blue dye tests.. but I am going to just back that up and second it!

I'm going through the same thing with the Equate tests.

I just wanted to say that I took this same test this morning and am wondering about my results. The line showed up within the 10 minute mark but was so, so faint it makes me think it's an evap line. I'm still a week away from AF so I guess I'll wait a few days and test again.

I took 2 Equate Early Result HPT's on the 20th and both were faint positives. I've taken a clear blue digi and it said "Not Pregnant" and also took an early result FR and it looked negative on the 21st. Took a regular Equate this morning with FMU and it was an extremely faint positive. Maybe I am pregnant or I'm going crazy thinking I see a positive. I'm not suppose to start till the 26th but I hate waiting! But on the Equate Early Result HPT, they were both a faint positive, my husband even saw the lines. I just wonder if these tests are accurate, considering all other tests are negative. Guess I'll have to wait and see. :cry:

jdm you do realize this post was from 2009?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->