Equate Early Response Evap! (Blue dye)

WhosThatGirl

Mommy of 4 amazing kids!
Reaction score
Even though I know I am not preggo (got af 2 days early last cycle) I took this test this AM. I guess to be "sure" I am not PG as you hear so many stories about women still having periods while pregnant, and I have been sooo nausous every day for the past 4 days.

I know the blue dye tests are evil, but I saw these at walmart last cycle and didn't get use as AF came that same day. It was a test I had never tried so I figured why not LOL.

This is Equates version of FRER but with blue dye. This line showed up within 1 minute. I wouldn't take this test when trying to see if PG as the evap in person is very blue and misleading! Had I really thought I might be pg and saw this, especially if I was testing early I would have totally thought it was a bfp as in person it is blue. So I know we already say stay away from blue dye tests.. but I am going to just back that up and second it!

Attachments

• evap_2.jpg
    evap_2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 870
:hugs: sorry it wasn't a BFP for you this month, but thanks for sharing.

Think the moral of the story is to only use ICs as a check to see if it's worth wasting a real test.. lol

Crikey, thats defo a line.

I was quite interested in this, so I did a bit of research on this and came up with this.

https://www.twoweekwait.com/peesticks/index.php?cat=3

Thanks guys but this is not an IC

This is an Equate brand from Walmart. They have their pink dye +/- test and now also have this blue dye version of FRER.

On the link there are some equate ones also. I think they cant be that reliable. Thanks for sharing hun.

Hello I am new. I bought the Walmart Equate HPT with the blue dye yesterday. The result looked just like the picture shown. I even asked a neighbor is she could see something and she said she could. I am obsessed about taking tests too, so I took another one this morning and it was the same as well. So can I count this as a negative?

By the way, can anyone tell me what all these acronyms mean? lol.

Hello I am new. I bought the Walmart Equate HPT with the blue dye yesterday. The result looked just like the picture shown. I even asked a neighbor is she could see something and she said she could. I am obsessed about taking tests too, so I took another one this morning and it was the same as well. So can I count this as a negative?

By the way, can anyone tell me what all these acronyms mean? lol.

no..i wouldnt count it as a neg...it sounds pretty good to me..especially if you got two ;)

take another test tomorrow with first morning urine and see what happens..if its still there...congrats:happydance:

I used the pink dye equate tests - and had good luck with them

Well, I took a FRER this afternoon. And it was a :bfn:. So I guess this means I am not PG. I guess everyone thinks I'm crazy becuz I am anticipating a 9th pregnancy, when I already have 8 kids running around me.

Blue dye tests are aweful and heart breaking! I think they should take them off the market and only allow red/pink dye!!!!!

Ok so I think I migt cry. I took a equate early response this moring and got a bfp. It wasn't a faint line tho it was as dark as the control line. I took two tests and got dark bfps both times. Is that likely to bean evap? They showed up very quickly.

I am going through this crap right now. I don't know WHAT to think! Other than just wait. I hate to wait.

Well, I went to the nurse, and it IS a BFP. Hope you have the same luck Maudie!

I got the same results as the picture of the equate pregnancy test. I took the first one yesterday and thought it was positive so to be sure I took one this morning and got the same results. The directions say that if you get a vertical line in the control window your prob. pregnant but it also could also be an invalid result. It is confusing. Am I pregnant or not?

OK the tests were positive. The day after I posted I thought I started my cycle which was a Friday, but by Sunday evening I miscarried. Advice about Walmart's crappy equate brand pregnancy test....go ahead and buy the 14 dollar test because It will save you alot of heartache and pain. Trust me.

OH man.....wish I had read this before I used mine :(

wow why would they even put that on the market with doing that. Don't they understand that people trust those tests? To do that to so many people is just wrong. Apparently the dollar store brands are more reliable how sad is that?

i got a faint positive on a blue dye test on july 28th and then i got af the next day but no af in aug. so i went to the dr yester day and i am 11 weeks pg so you really never know

I just bought the Equate Early Response (blue dye) test today and got a faint positive result. It was a very faint line but definitely there and blue. So now I'm wondering.

I tried to take a picture of it but I can't figure out how to get a good picture (don't know if it's my camera or what).

Did anyone else who first got a positive (or faint positive) line on the Equate early response test find out later they really are pregnant??

I just bought the Equate Early Response (blue dye) test today and got a faint positive result. It was a very faint line but definitely there and blue. So now I'm wondering.

I tried to take a picture of it but I can't figure out how to get a good picture (don't know if it's my camera or what).

Did anyone else who first got a positive (or faint positive) line on the Equate early response test find out later they really are pregnant??

Me....I actually got 3 very faint positives and so a few days later I bought the FRER and got a pretty decent line...I am 7 weeks preggo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->