Equate Pregnancy Tests

Xstwx

Mum to DS & Expecting DD
Reaction score
So today AF was due, and it's not here. OH and I have been trying for over 10months now. This month something just feels right, I have had all the right symptoms and signs so this morning I took a test (Equate from Walmart) and the window that showed it was working came up fine and in the test window the line was horizontal not vertical. (one of those tests that comes up with two vertical lines if positive.)

Has anyone ever had this happen before or know what it could mean? I don't want to be too hopeful and look into it too much but I wanted to know if any of you ladies had experienced something similar and what was the result?

arnt they meant to do that? horizontal only for negative and a positive creates a cross? xx

This is what im thinking, also equate make the plus one anda hirizontal Ione. The company could have mixed the tests up, odder things have happened. Lol...I would get a pink test. Blue dye are so dodgy as is, gl hun

Does it look like this? A horizontal line is negative, and if it makes a plus + it's positive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 9
Yh they looked like that. i have read the instructions over and over again and it keeps saying if it is negative nothing will appear in the test window. Still no AF and still getting BFN.

Meaning a positive result wouldnt appear. If its like the picture as you saying. Its negative. If you feel pregy, keep testing. Its not over till fat time of month sings..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->