ER

Cat

Reaction score
Did anyone watch last night?

Igood return to form I thought after a lack lusture last few series.

Iwas in tears over Abby and Luka :(

I downloaded them a while back and was in floods for the first couple of episodes! Really really good :D

what please don't tell me the new series started last night?????? i wanted to watch that everytime i saw the advert it kept saying coming soon to e4

Dont worry vicky, they repeat it on channel for on mondays i think.

Poor abby! That episode choked me up so much. And i cant believe sam did that!!!

Oh thats good, thanks gaby

I sound sad

I watched it :mrgreen:

It was sooo brilliant cant wait for next weeks :D

Next one looks sad too tho. Hope things dont get too tense between abby and luka. And isnt luka so sexy ^_^

vicky said:
what please don't tell me the new series started last night?????? i wanted to watch that everytime i saw the advert it kept saying coming soon to e4

On E4 on Sunday as well!!

OHHHHH MAN!!!

Soooooo best not miss it tomorrow or i is gonna be well miffed!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE don't tell!!!!!

Imi-Maddie's-Mum said:
OHHHHH MAN!!!

Soooooo best not miss it tomorrow or i is gonna be well miffed!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE don't tell!!!!!

You wochin E4? or E4+1 at 10:30!!!

:roll:

oh no i missed it however i have it on sky plus for next thurs and it sayd first in the series so have i missed it or not ?

Iwantone!!! said:
oh no i missed it however i have it on sky plus for next thurs and it sayd first in the series so have i missed it or not ?

IT'S ON NOW ON E4+1

GET GOING!!!!

If you have missed it today, its on channel 4 2morrow. Not sure of the time, prob 9pm

ImTheDaddy said:
Iwantone!!! said:

IT'S ON NOW ON E4+1

GET GOING!!!!

i did it was well good

I avoided this post as I had Sky+'d it, but hadn't had time to watch it.

Finally got round to watching it yesterday. I was okay until Abby started shouting 'shut up, shut up, shut up' at Luca - then the tears started!!!!! :oops: Excellent!!!
Can't wait till tonight!

I've set a reminder on my phone so i dont forget tonights one ^_^

***SPOILERS MAY FOLLOW IF YOU MISSED IT ON E4***

How cruel was that? They completely tried to make us think baby Joe had died! :cry: So glad he's ok! Abby and Luka are my fave characters. Poor Neela tho, hope she doesnt do anything stupid. And that paramedic's annoying -_-

gaby said:
***SPOILERS MAY FOLLOW IF YOU MISSED IT ON E4***

How cruel was that? They completely tried to make us think baby Joe had died! :cry: So glad he's ok! Abby and Luka are my fave characters. Poor Neela tho, hope she doesnt do anything stupid. And that paramedic's annoying -_-

I didnt thing the baby had died? Cause it said 2 weeks later Iguessed it had got through okay, otherwise they would have done a lot more in him dying.

Episode did keep making me cry though. I get so emotional about babies now, and anything happening to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->