Ergh what do you think it is?!

Vicyi

Me & Mine
Reaction score
Was just browsing the internet and came across this, what do you think it is?! The 'other' one at the end of the article looks even scarier! :wacko:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...dead-rat-maybe-dog.html?ICO=most_read_module1

Ew! It sort of .. mostly resembles a pig.. but it's hooves are... I don't know! the second picture is awful! x

The first i'd say most looks like a bloated dog, with its top jaw removed. The second :shrug: i have no idea. They make me feel a bit sick though :(

Thats okay.. i didn't need to sleep tonight....

:haha:

A fake?? Can't they do genetic tests?

I always thought it just looked like a Bor that had genetically mutated. Or possibly an old corpse of a dog thats been petrified.

I watched a programme and the one at the end was featured, they worked out it was a cow that had been in the water for a long time. I think the "pig" looks more like a dog... Again, prob had been in the water a while. Gross either way, glad I'm not the one who found it!

looks like a pitbull type dog to me.

Poor thing was probably used for fighting and chucked away like rubbish when it lost or got hurt.

I watched a programme and the one at the end was featured, they worked out it was a cow that had been in the water for a long time. I think the "pig" looks more like a dog... Again, prob had been in the water a while. Gross either way, glad I'm not the one who found it!

really? looks naff all like a cow!

& yeah i reckon the 1st is a dog too :(

sick.

To me the hands and tail make it look like a giant water rat. It's gross whatever it is!

Well I'm not sure what that particular one is but the one at the bottom of the page, the Montauk monster, has been claimed in the past to be a racoon and it definitely does look like that could be the case. I'm not sure if I would say the other one is a racoon though :shrug: But maybe a similar creature, it just looks so big though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->