ergh!! what even was that!!!!

BabyMamma93

Mummy of a Easter baby
Reaction score
Possible TMI...
went to the loo today and felt like id cut my groin somehow, so i got a mirror and had a look.. And there it was, chilling there like no body's business... What looked to be a lump of like flesh or something.. I kinda touched it to see if it was my insides coming out and it came off, i put it on tissue and had a good look. Defo looked and felt like flesh.. Paniked a bit but went on with my day..
been to the loo again and wiped.. There another lump of 'flesh' was on the tissue, now om really kinda freaking out...

i came on my period on saturday real heavy so i don't want to go to go for her to look down there, but i really have no idea what it was, where it came from or why it even came out but it freaked me out

Can't be sure- but it could be part of your uterine lining that just looks different? If you did just have your LO recently, our bodies can rid some pretty nasty stuff... so yeah. But if you have odd pains, or other issues and just don't feel right- it can't hurt to go have your doc take a look? Did you already have your PP follow-up? I remember I bled for like 7wks after my LO was born... fun stuff.

Sorry I'm no real help!

i was at the docs on tuesday for my little boys 6 week check up, for some reason i havent been given one at 6 week, only 12 week which is at the hospital bcos i tore and was cut...
but i asked the doc she said its prob the remaining lining thats coming out, and she said the same, any unusual pains, or not feeling well in my self then its a problem, she also said NOT bleeding is a bad sign... i have bad p pains, but thats not different to pre pregnancy lol i actually think these are worse than contractions haha. i have so far been bleeding since saturday, started taking pill on monday and the flow has lessened alot, so hopefully i will stop completely soon x

Just seen your ticker and you've not long had a baby so congrats first of all! When I had my son, exactly a month after he was born, one day I felt like I was 'passing' something down below. I went to the loo and out came a fleshy/clotty looking thing about the size of a grape. I was shitting it; apparently it was the last remaining part of left over lining- yours sounds the same xx

I had this about 6-8 weeks after my daughter was born it was mixed is brown blood so not sure what the actual colour of it was but i went to get checked and they said it was just left over bits of placenta

yeah thats what i was told, just bits of the lining, she said maybe when i bled lochia it wasnt enough to pass it all out, so now that im bleeding heavy on period thats getting the last of it out..
thanks for the congrats porkypig :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->