Ergh Why are they giving me such a hard time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wriggley

Reaction score
Im getting increasily frustrated with Amazon - they are normally so helpful but they are just being plain awkward atm :(

They emailed me the gift card offer so i decided to do it.

They didnt email me the extra 5 code within the time frame they gave me and the item i wanted to order went up in price. got told id have to wait up to 10 days! so i showed them their t&c and they just fobbed me off with an excuse.

gone on today to just order it (after i finished sulking) and it was the same price as last night but when i added it to my basket and went straight to check out they decided to add more money onto the total - not postage or anything... just upped the price of the product.

i went back onto the site and it was still showing the lower price so i print screened it... person on chat is again fobbing me off with stupid excuses about how its my fault :/

Ugh, so annoying. What bad customer service :( I hope it gets sorted out soon!

I had really rubbish customer service from them recently too -.-

I had the same with them and all they gave me was an extra month amazon prime membership x

Amazon have been terrible lately! :(

Last time I had a problem with them they just refused to budge and kept offering another free month of prime. Told them to shove it up their ass :( xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"