Erotic book- 50 shades of Grey

Parkep

Very happy mom
Reaction score
Has anyone else read this? I'm half way thru, and my it's pretty good! Lol :blush:

I have just read these three. I really enjoyed them :)

Oh good!! I'm glad they are all just as good :)

LOL ... between this thread and then happening upon a newspaper interview with the author the following day I got intrigued and bought it.

Finished it this morning and it's not bad :thumbup: I don't normally read romances and my libido is obviously dead and buried because the sex scenes really didn't do it for me :dohh: but it's well written and was quite an enjoyable read which was a pleasant surprise as I was kind of thinking 'why did I even buy this' when I started it :haha:

If you enjoyed it then I thoroughly recommend The Story of O and Paolo Coehlo's Eleven Minutes (both of which deal with the same subject matter but are much more intense) and Nancy Flowers' Secret Garden which is a collection of Women's sexual fantasies :flower: :thumbup:

Ooo thanks tattiesmom I'll look out for those :) you know 50 shades of grey is a trilogy right? It my first romance type books, and i was pretty surprised how well it was written, and the fact I couldn't put it down :blush:

Just finished book 1 and dying to get book 2 I've fallen head over heals for Christian grey lol xx

Oh I know! Second book is so good too! I'm out to buy #3 today!!! There is whisper of a movie!!!

My sister has just finished reading the first book & loved it so might have to read it myself now x

Just finished the second book (that's two in four days,my poor neglected baby lol) I'm gonna start no3 now.....ladies I must confess..... I AM IN LOVE WITH CHRISTIAN GREY xx

Haha welcome to the club! I read all three in about a week... It's opened my eyes to a whole new world of books lol

My dh asked me if I was cheating on him last night and when I looked shocked he said "who the f is Christian grey and why does it say that u love him everywhere" :rofl: I couldn't deny it any further,partly coz I was only half listening bcoz I was reading book 3 lol xx

Well I finished book 3 last night.......and cried :rofl: my affair with cg is over,what am I going to do :cry: I read all three in 6 days and now feel totally lost lol judging by the bit of the last book tho "fifty shades of Christian" she MUST b doing book 4? In Christians point of u and I loved the beginning....she ends it with "well that's all...for now" so pleeeeaaaasssseeee bloody hurry up lol xx

Haha' Aw welcome to the with-drawl! I'm sure she will wrote more! She has to, she made a fortune on those books! Oh and I've looked for other books to fill the void haven't found one yet :(
Ps there is a movie being filmed!

I'm thinking of just starting them again lol I'm waiting for one of my fab books to arrive but can't even see myself enjoying that at the mo lol yeah the movie will b out next year,I hope they keep the rating appropriate becoz let's face it,if it's a "pg" "r" rating it won't have the same effect.im hoping someone like Amanda sigfreid (sp?) plays Ana and Ian somerhalder as Christian xx

I loved them too! So upset that i have finished them all :( i could start reading them all again! I was just reading up on the rumours of who's playing who too, def would like Ian Somerholder or Alexander Skarsgaard (yum! yum!). I won't be watching it if Kirsten Stewart is Anna though...she has been terrible in everything she's been in!

I really enjoyed them, didnt know what to read after but ive started on the sookie stackhouse series and has totally got me hooked.

I have a confession....I've read all three books twice more since I last posted lol xx

Lol, might read them again at some point, I've read some Jilly Cooper books twice, going to read the twilight series again.
The sex scenes didn't do it for me but I am a sucker for romance stories.
X

Yeah the sex scenes got abit repetitive but the love story around it all is what I fell in love with xx

I am in love with Christian Grey as well! Haha.

I am on second book, enamored ...completely!! Its ridiculous lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->