errr..... thoughts?

Lisa2701

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Ok so i'll try explain this best i can. I had my implanon removed on the 2nd, i've heard of some women falling pregnant before they got AF so i decided that i would do opk's (ic) just to see if anything happened. So.... i've been doing them since the 4th (10 days now) twice a day. usually at 2pm and then between 4pm and 6pm. 2 o'clock never shows anything up really, but between 4 and 6 i usually get a very faint ( i know negative) test line.... on the 11th and 12th at 4pm i got what were very promising negatives. The lines defaintely were and still are darker than anything i had previously, they were just a tiny bit away from positive. I actually was gonna go on the 12th and test with a tesco opk or something as i thought maybe that was my day...my hubby convinced me not to and to trust the ic. I was really hopeful that i was only a day or two away from ovulating. However, yesterday and today the test lines got fainter and today there gone completely!

Is it possible i ovulated on the 11/12th sometime and just never got a proper positive??

sorry for the long winded explaination.

Lisa xx

sorry i'm pretty new to the site and i think i put this in the wrong section so i've posted it again on the generalised pregnancy/ovulation section

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->