Errrr I'm kinda late... *UPDATE*

orange-sox

Sebs Mummy + WTT
Reaction score
Well what it says in the title really!

I don't have particularly regular cycles, ranging between about 26 and 31 days, but I've never in the last 9 years had one this long (apart from when I've been pregnant of course).

I think I'm going to wait a week and see if :witch: arrives, then I'll test, don't want to stress myself out to be honest.

I can't think of a worse time for us financially, but it'd still be a blessing!

*update*

So I've just done my last test, and I got a faint (not mega faint though) :bfp::happydance:

I am gonna grab a clearblue digi from town just to be sure though! I don't want to get my hopes up and find out it's an evap! :blush:

Good luck hope the digi gives you the right result, and congratulations!! x

Good luck!! Hope you get the result you want xXx

Errr not sure if this will work, and I apologise for the really really poor quality (stupid camera phone), but I think you can still see the faint line.

Attachments

• 001898758ecf8494afe0bf0347a1633099f62c641a2c7d8d5953b18b0e7761a704f62857.jpg
    001898758ecf8494afe0bf0347a1633099f62c641a2c7d8d5953b18b0e7761a704f62857.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 70
Yep i can see the line!! Congratulations, how are you feeling? x

Shocked if I'm honest. My OH has just gone away for a week, and I just don't know if I should tell him now, or tell him when he gets home...

I feel like a big jellyfish if that makes sense...just floating around not knowing where to go, what to do, how to tell anyone.

lol!! Well get excited and get yourself a ticker!!

God men always pick the wrong time's to go away. Bet your dying to tell someone!!

It will be fine with money and stuff, if other people can do it i'm sure you'll be fine x

lol!! Well get excited and get yourself a ticker!!

DONE! :happydance:

He certainly did pick the worst time, he will go MAD when he finds out, I am actually a little bit frightened about telling him.

Least I have you girlies to tell *phew*

wait until he gets back to tell him :) also maybe hold off telling your family until you have a positive from the doctor. Congrats!! :D

I'm not telling anyone apart from OH for a while... will get myself a docs appt next week too...

God I am bricking it!

aww congratulations even if it was a bit of a shock!

theres a group in the preggo buddies with your name on it! and thats a nice dark positive btw :D

Congratulations!
I hope telling him goes okay :)

Congratulations! My god i go away for two days and miss this :)

Hope your OH reacts well xx

Congratulations Orange-sox heres to a happy & healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->