Errrrrrr....

OMG!!!!! Coffee!!!! I can't believe it! How utterly and totally BRILLIANT!!! Just in time for Xmas too. You must be over the moon (if it's sunk in!)

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

That is so amzing. Congrats. What a wonderful Christmas present :)

Oh Coffee that is such fantastic news - Happy Christmas for sure! xxx

p.s - yes you have given me hope! xx

Congratulations coffee ... I am really happy for you.

Good luck for the next 8 months or so...

xx

Thanks ever so much everyone!
I'm still in complete shock! I am actually waiting for my CD21 blood test results, to see if i've ov-ed! It's so ironic that after all this time, it happens when i least expect it. Not sure if it was because i was thinking more positive this cycle as have started medical tests, DH had his SA etc...?
Just got to hope it's a sticky one now! I shall be keeping everything crossed for some more BFPs from the LTTTC section!

I got my BFP the cycle I had gone for my blood test too!! There must be something in it like relaxing or something??

COngratulations and all the best for the rest of the pregnancy
x

awww thats fantastic hun ! :dance: ur right theres hope for every1 and i know that !!!

congrats :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

eh uknow hun, i had cd21 bloods the mth we conceived and i got told i didnt O :shock: these bloods were taken 3days early but they were so sure it wudnt make a difference !!

I had cd21 bloods the mth we conceived and I got told I didnt O :shock: these bloods were taken 3days early but they were so sure it wudnt make a difference !!

This is very interesting.

Coffee: I am so happy for you and can just imagine how excited you must be feeling. It's always good to hear of success after waiting for any length of time TTC. Congratulations to you both and here's wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

:flower:

YAY Great news

Congrats Coffee x

Such great news!! Congratulations!! Have a happy & healthy 9 months!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member