Escaping from everything...

sam's mum

mum of two gorgeous boys
Reaction score
There's nothing Sam can't get out of any more!! If I'm doing things around the house I usually sit him in his reclining chair thing (it's sort of bucket-like with raised sides and straps across his waist and between his legs so until now he's been fine in it). But he now sits up and leans over the side so far that he's almost sucking on the floor.

What am I meant to do with him if he won't even stay there for 5 minutes?! He's got a travel cot/playpen thing in the lounge but he likes to move around and I don't want to leave him there all day if I'm off doing things! I guess it's going to get worse once he can really get around! What do you all do if you're in the shower or something? I strapped Sam into the car seat while I showered this morning :blush: :rofl: x

HEHEHE, :rofl: sorry just had to do that, my Dec has been escaping for months and I was at my wits end, now he is walking it is worse, I lock him in his Nursery!!!:rofl: Joking I do put him in his room I have put a gate on the door and there is nothing to break or wreck in there apart from his own toys!!! Lol
Is he crawling yet?? if not just you wait :rofl: I love this I have been there done that and now I can sit back and laugh!!! Sorry hun, no seriously put him in his nursery, in his cot or just let him roll about, they love it. What about his highchair can he get out of that. xx sorry for being a bitch :blush:

:rofl: Don't worry - I just have to laugh too :rofl: (at the moment anyway...wait til the end of the week!)

I think he's safe in his high chair for now but I wouldn't want to risk it with the tiles on the floor underneath! I think he's going to have to go in his cot/travel cot for now... He doesn't properly crawl but he can get from one end of the room to the other in seconds - just dragging his belly along the floor :laugh2: x

:rofl::rofl: so that's what I have to look forward to

ha ha bless him, i have no suggestions tho just giggles too cute!

:rofl::rofl: so that's what I have to look forward to

:rofl: I'm afraid so! I'm sure in a few months when he's on his feet and into everything I'll be thinking how easy this was :rofl: x

i know exactly how you feel!!! i have nothing left to restrain callum in!!!

i know exactly how you feel!!! i have nothing left to restrain callum in!!!

Ditto. It takes me forever and a day to get anything done in my house.

When ive been at work, Olivias day at nursery is paid until 5:30 and I finish at 3:45 & home for 4ish so usually go home and i'll have an hour to do some house work or ironing. Then I go and pick her up :rofl:

:rofl:(sorry!!)
I don't have this problem yet, but it won't be long, he already arches out of the bumbo, won't stay in his cot & is starting to sit forward in his rocker so that he may tip out, my problem is that he will always get bored & cry when I am getting ready or showering, so I tend to do it when he is asleep - have to be quick though as he only tends to nap for 20-40 mins at a time:dohh:
Other than that I normally jump in shower when my daughter is home from school & can play with him for a bit, as DH works away - it is a nightmare!!!:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->