"espesy"

Melody_23

Reaction score
I had my first doctors app today just to tell the doctor I was TTC and to see wat if anything she could do to regulate my periods, I ended up having a smear test and whilst the doctor was down there she discovered I have "Espesy" anyone heard of it?? I have to go and have lazer treatment down on my cervix SCARY :huh:......
apprently long term use of the deprovera injection can cause it..... the good news is it doesnt affect my fertilty..... xxxxx

Melody, I don't know what espesy is, but I have done laser at my cervix, in September of 2006.It is an easy enough surgery.Don't worry:thumbup:
The only problems, I have since then, is that I have no cm at all and the entry of the cervix, became very small, so I have done cervical opening a year and a half ago, with no results (nothing goes in:blush:)... But I found the solution at preseed...And this is my new hope for a BFP...
I hope everything will go well with you!:thumbup:
Keep us up to date.:flower:

Melody, I don't know what espesy is, but I have done laser at my cervix, in September of 2006.It is an easy enough surgery.Don't worry:thumbup:
The only problems, I have since then, is that I have no cm at all and the entry of the cervix, became very small, so I have done cervical opening a year and a half ago, with no results (nothing goes in:blush:)... But I found the solution at preseed...And this is my new hope for a BFP...
I hope everything will go well with you!:thumbup:
Keep us up to date.:flower:

oh really... see the doctor said it mite go away on its on do u think it mite be better to wait before goin for the lazor surgery?? were u awake for the procedure?
xx

Ιf you trust enough your doctor, do what he told you...if not, take a second opinion.:winkwink:
I was dizzy but awake and I saw the surgery on a screen. It wasn't painfull, don't worry.:thumbup::kiss:

Ιf you trust enough your doctor, do what he told you...if not, take a second opinion.:winkwink:
I was dizzy but awake and I saw the surgery on a screen. It wasn't painfull, don't worry.:thumbup::kiss:

my doctor is really good she couldnt do anymore for me when I told her i was TTC so I probably would trust her but I have to go for consultation was the hospital before they do the lazor surgery so I will get a second oponion there..... nothings ever simple eh..... xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->