Essex Lion

I think he's run away with the grotto key lol

What's essex lion? x

A lion has escaped from a zoo in Essex, police and helicopters are hunting it.

Has is escaped from a zoo? I thought the police said they checked with all zoos and they had their lions accounted for. Nevertheless hope they catch it before it harms somebody.. and i hope they dont harm the lion :( Last time i checked the news they were still looking for it.
x

One of my husbands friends on FB said "Gazza has just turned up with a tin of whiskers", its a scary situation but that made me laugh:haha:

I think it escaped from a travelling circus... who were there a few days ago x

Police have called off the search no lions missing from anywhere and the image of the photo was to poor quality to confirm it was a lion :wacko:

Apparently there are a few wild cats in the UK anyway.... from the 80's when exotic/protected animals were banned from being kept as pets so peopple just let them free!..... There are sightings every now and again, but never any evidence funnily enough!

I looked at the picture and TBF it looks more like a Lynx or Bobcat or something, the features are far too pointed to be a lion. That's what I think anyway.

xo

see what I mean
https://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2012/08/27/article-1346105078078-14B68BC2000005DC-242539_636x410.jpghttps://pictures-of-cats.org/wp-content/uploads/images/eurasian-lynx-cat.jpg

558913_10151206793384414_945047275_n.jpg

Sky are reporting that it was a 3 year old ginger Maine Coon.

LOL

That picture and the other photi they showed looks nothing like a lion, looks more like a german shephard lol

I absolutely love the quote of a man screaminmg 'its a fucking lion!' Lol

this one off facebook was my favourite!

Attachments

• lion.jpg
    lion.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1
Shuuuut up, where bouts in essex!? I haven't heard of this, I live in herts but borderline essex..

LOL at the pics...I agree with u blueskai x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->