Essex Meet?

I dont work, but we do have a few plans booked in for the rest of the summer hols, so whatever date is agree'd i can let you all know after if we are def free, once girls go back to school im free anyday :)

i will keep an eye out on this post im in southend and i can drive so preferably southend? i can make anyday as i dont work some one just name a place and time and we will probs turn up :) x

Can I come, Im in Wickford really close to Southend

Where in southend would we all meet... all well and good saying southend but southend is kinda a big place, if we got the kids its gotta be child friendly, if its in southend town centre, coffee shop but which is big enough for us all to sit and have a natter ?

hi, i'm in Essex (Dagenham).

I could probably pop along- although i can't do mondays or thursdays as DS still attends -pre-school during the holidays.

Don't Drive either so would depend on the trains etc

I could give people a lift or could get a train with people....

Hey guys omg I didn't think anyone would reply!! Let's make a date!! Pm me and we can arrange something! I'm 2 mins from town and in my last post it said I can drive but I can't! Lol hope to hear from you all soon!!!! Xxxxx

I'd really like to make some friends and get my bubba some little friends too, so I'm for meeting :)

I'm from Rayleigh, so Southend is only a train ride for me :)
Anyone else here from Rayleigh?

Oh hi girls :flower:, I've found this a little late but I'd love to come if you girls wouldn't mind. :blush:

I live in Chelmsford. Southend might be a good place to meet.

if its in the next couple of weeks i may have to give it a miss, i've got 6.5 weeks left and am positive he is going to come early....wouldn't wanna be going into labour on the train pmsl!

if its in the next couple of weeks i may have to give it a miss, i've got 6.5 weeks left and am positive he is going to come early....wouldn't wanna be going into labour on the train pmsl!

This is a good point, I'm due in 4 weeks. :flower:

Right ok.... Let's make a date
Tuesday the 15th of feb????
Outside costa coffee at the royals??
Then we could go either in costa or star bucks?? If not coz they are quite small and were gonna have quite a few prams (lol) we can arrange something on the day coz I'm a bit qlueless as too where there are big enough places how does that sound girls?

Sounds great, if i knew where or what the royals are :haha:

I'm assuming southend right?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back