Essex Meet?

I'm getting jealous now, because I really wanna come :(

After this one, have to do another meet so I can come. I really wish I could come to this one, ugh! :(

Also if anyone wants to add me on Facebook, my name is Kelly Thompson.
My profile picture is the same as the one I have on here. I have Katie as a mutual friend (as well as anyone else from here that we may have in common) :)

Pizza hut it is then lol is everyone else ok with this?? Butterfly why can't you come :-( xx

So do you have number as we might have to book if there are lots of us.
Lillylemon would also like to come if thats ok. xx

pizzahut is cool with me... what time we meeting ? ill have to leave 2ish to get home for school run :)

We could meet at 11.30 outside Victoria shopping centre?? On the 15th feb? That way it will give us time time to chat before school runs lol butterfly sorry to hear that hun next time we meet no excuses Uve got to come!! Lol and of course lillylemon can come if anyone wants to meet before hand let me no and we could meet at the royals hope we can all go!! Xxxx

I cant go :( I have to go into uni!! :( could do friday that week though, or any other day except tues or weds any other week!

Haha how typical!!! Ok then let's make it the 16th which is the Wednesday ?? Xx

Who else can make it?? I need to phone then up if there's over 6 xx

I cant make wednesday, just checked hubbys work shifts and hes off and hes made plans :(

Meets cancelled!! Sorry girls if someone else wants to arrange something please do but we have left it to late xx

Well hopefully if something else gets arranged I'll be able to come :)

ooo i've just seen this, I'm not far from southend how many people are there from this area? I'd def be up for a meet X

Any meets planned would be up for a south end meet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"