Essex Meet?

And I've just realised there's 5 days between my little boy and urs XD xx

Ahhh is there and going by your screenname we are close in age too! I've not long turned 21! See, I know southend but not well, I live along the a127 so its easy for me to get to but when I go there I go to peter pans :haha: or to the arcades and stuff lol!

oh wow lol im 21 the end of may woop for us lol i can meet u before hand if u want to i only live 5 mins from the arcades x

Ohh thats pretty cool we could meet up before-hand as I always chicken out of the big meets usually and/or they never happen lol. What is your name i'll add you on facebook (if you have it!) when i next go on there (pm me if you want) :flower:

I've never been on a meet and my confidence is so low ATM so it's handy if we could lol yeah I'm on fb my name is Katie ball it's a pic of me with a fag in my hand lool it was taken about 3 years ago I look dif now tho lol

can i suggest either posting pics up or like the above adding each other on facebook so we can see who were looking out for :)

I've got no confidence with meeting people in groups either.
I would really love to go to this to meet some new people and make some friends and even get some friends for my LO but I have no money! :(

Your all more than welcome to add me on facebook :) my name is katie ball I have a bluey greeny top on with a fag in my hand haha butterfly add me!! X

Add me, I'm J o e l y M o r r i s (minus the spaces - prevents google search lol), im friends with katie and some others off here :D

I'm up for this!!!!

Can i meet people beforehand as dont like going anywhere on my own???

x

Course u can Hun I live on the road of the Alex pub so I can meet u whenever I'm also meeting joely early so we can all be shy together lol and I also had a brainwave today girlys what about pizza hut???? £5 buffet and kids eat free and there's space for our prams what more could we ask for??? Lol xx

Let me explain that lol it said page unavailable ???

Course u can Hun I live on the road of the Alex pub so I can meet u whenever I'm also meeting joely early so we can all be shy together lol and I also had a brainwave today girlys what about pizza hut???? £5 buffet and kids eat free and there's space for our prams what more could we ask for??? Lol xx

Ohhh I love pizza hut <3
I'm addicted to pizza hut :)

YUMMY!!

Pizza hut is amazing, but I always pig out big time lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->