Estradiol and Many follicles question

Brandy_R

Reaction score
Hello fellow ladies!

This is my first month on injectables (Gonal F). I started out on 75ius and went up to 150ius last Monday. My app Thurs didn't show much change with one follicle at 11mm and a bunch of baby ones (estradiol 252). Since my E2 went up they were expecting to see something happen on Sat. I went in and found out I had 40+ follicles and E2 jumped into the 900s! I was told to not take anymore injections. I went in today to see if I had any dominent ones and was told I had to cancel this cycle because I had 6 follicles ranging from 15mm and the rest were 14s and they consider anything over 14 mature. I was devastated and went home. A couple hours later the nurse calls me and tells me that my E2 went down into the 300s and to trigger tonight because judging by my levels only 2-3 of the follicles were mature because they give off about 150E2 for every mature follicle. My question is, how does that make since when my E2 was over 900 sat and I didn't have any mature ones yet? I'm kind of worried that my bigger follicles aren't mature because I still have 40+ and my E2 is only in the 300s now? Sorry this is so long and I hope I explained it right for someone to help me out on this. Thanks in advance :)

Mine e2 levels were 11000 on trigger day I collected 44 eggs!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->