Eugh...Updated Pg 3

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been around much the past few day girlies, I've missed you all and will catch up with everything today.

I feel so ropey it's unreal. Been up since 4.30am being sick and feel really weak and horrible :sick: so feeling sorry for myself at the minute.

Hope you are all good though xxx

Aw hun, do you think you have a bug? I hope your day gets better.

Hey chicken big :hugs: for you, hope you feel better soon xx

Your allowed to feel sorry for yoruself when your sick........

Hope you feel bettr soon :hug:

Hey! Hope you feel better soon.

I just read your NTNP ticker...when was your last period? You don't think there could be a BFP on the way do you? When I was pregnant with Tristan, I remember I felt really queasy a day or so before I got a BFP at 11 days po.

xxx

xxx

hope you feel better soon hunni

Lou
xxx

I just read your NTNP ticker...when was your last period? You don't think there could be a BFP on the way do you? When I was pregnant with Tristan, I remember I felt really queasy a day or so before I got a BFP at 11 days po.

xxx

xxx

I finished my pill two weeks ago today so I think it's probably unlikely as we didn't do anything until the Thursday of last week as I was on.

Think it's just a sicky bug but if it doesn't go away, I'll test at the weekend xxx

Hope you feel better soon hun and good luck with the testing :D x

Feel really bad for you Pops, it's so horrid when you can't sleep & being sicky! Grab yourself a hot water bottle & a big bottle of squash & get your lovely OH to wait on you :)

Thanks girls :) Had to work today so haven't had much chance to rest up. Haven't actually been sick again since this morning so hoping it is just a bug and is making it's way off to wherever it came from.

My boy has been suitably marvellous at looking after me as always :cloud9:

xxx

xxx

xxx

I though the same thing. Hope you feel better soon but then i again i hope you dont :rofl: ifkwim?

Hello petal

Hope you are starting to feel a bit better, was starting to worry about you! Make sure you are drinking plenty fluids and getting some food in to you, even if it is only dry toast, rich tea biscuits or something like that! xxx

Funny enough, its been digestives I've been eating all day and drinking Lucozade Sport - they are all I have wanted! Tim even went out and bought more bless him :lol:

I just feel a bit weird, tired and waves of nausea. Still haven't been sick again yet. We shall see how I feel tomorrow xxx

Remember hun your most fertile when you first come off the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->