Eugh...Updated Pg 3

Hrmm... this sounds veeeery interesting... we'll be keeping an eye on you missy!!

heehee - what are we like! I saw your status on facebook then saw this and was thinking the same thing as the rest of the girls!! If it is just a bug though, really hope that you are feeling well again soon :hug: xxx

I just feel a bit weird, tired and waves of nausea. Still haven't been sick again yet. We shall see how I feel tomorrow xxx

Pops.... this describes PERFECTLY how I felt about 2 days before I found out I was preg! On the one hand I hope the sickness passes and you feel better.. on the other im hoping it sticks around which hopefully = :bfp:

:)

Well, another day of feeling shocking but different shocking.

My head pounds, my throat hurts and I still feel a bit sick. It's a really weird combination, never had what feels like a cold and sickness before :(

Sooooooooooooo glad it is the weekend in a days time....

xxx

Awww Pops, get better soon, sounds like a nasty bug you have picked up there, only one more day until the weekend and then you can chill and rest up :) xx :hugs:

it hought the update was going to be that you'd tested!! hope you feel better soon hun xxxx

Hope you feel better soon and that its not a bug but your BFP ;)

Are you sure you're not teething my dear?! :rofl: sounds just like what Lucy's going through at the mo!!

Are you sure you're not teething my dear?! :rofl: sounds just like what Lucy's going through at the mo!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pops, I hope you feel better soon. And I hope you test soon too, you are keeping us all in suspense with posts like this :shrug::hugs:

I hope today you feel better :hug:

Yh good point Dimbo shes keeping us in suspence!
x

:blush: I don't mean to girlies!!

I want OH to be there when I test and he doesn't get up the same time as me in the week!!

Might do it tomorrow morning, although, I am thoroughly convinced we have nothing more than a cold!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->