Evap line?? FRER

ashpeababy

Reaction score
Hey ladies, currently NTNP. Also, still breastfeeding my 17m old DD. Have only had 1 period so far and that was very confusing as I had planned to wean my daughter as we went to Mexico for a week and left her behind. Didn't want to get my period while we were there so thought the pill would prevent that if i timed it right. Unfortunately I weaned my daughter the day before we left and got my period the 2nd day we were there (so I stopped taking the pill, had been on it for 2 weeks, and haven't used any birth control since). Bled for 13 days and nothing since then (that was almost 3 months ago). Except i did have some very light pink/brown spotting that was on and off for 3 days but that was 2 weeks ago. Came home and was able to resume breastfeeding so I assumed maybe that's why the delay in period ect. Figured I would start testing though just to see and have had all negatives on (expired..lol) cheapies. Took a frer this afternoon with a 2 hour hold and a white line showed up immediately and is still there. Def no color to it but I've never had a line like that on a frer before and definitely not immediately so just wondered if anyone else has had this before and if it amounted to anything. Tried to load a pic but it said the file is too large, will try again. Thanks in advance ladies!

The evap line?

Attachments

• 20170621_214333.jpg
    20170621_214333.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 33
A straight on view...clearly no color. These were taken within 2 minutes of taking the test.

Attachments

• 20170621_214702.jpg
    20170621_214702.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 28
The FRER have really gone downhill and a ton of people are getting evaps on them whether pregnant or not.

Well done breastfeeding for 17 months and then being able to resume after you came home!

Thanks for the reply lenorajoy (and for the compliments on breastfeeding <3) I've heard the frer are giving lots of evap lines, how unfortunate! I took another one 4 days later and the test looked exactly the same as this. So definitely a negative. So frustrating seeing that line and agonizing over if there's any colour to it or not...or in any case if that line means the next time there might be colour...in my case its a definite no, in case this post helps someone else out in the future :)

Hugs. It's so frustrating. I've had really bad evaps with frers too. Well done for breastfeeding so long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->