EVAP line help? So confused.

boobee

1 DD/Expecting No 2
Reaction score
So I had some spotting on day 24 and 25 of a 27-29 day cycle when I wiped and have had PMS and lots of cramps so expecting AF. I am now CD 29 (and not even a hint of pink now), no signs of AF. I did a test this morning which was negative so left it.. 12 hours later it is now positive. Is it just an evap line though? I've read mixed reviews! Obviously not getting my hopes up but I've never gone back and checked a negative before.

Attachments

• IMG_9171.jpg
    IMG_9171.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 44
That looks too pink to be an evap, did you leave it long enough when you first checked it? Maybe it just hadn't come up yet?

Good luck!

How long did you leave it before you checked? It's looks BFP. I haven't seen evaps that pink. Definitely test again. GL

I can't remember as it was before work and I was rushing. It was definitely less than 3-5mins. I checked, saw the control line and nothing else then went downstairs thinking we were out. I usually throw in the bin but forgot this time, went to pee this evening and saw that on the side! I'll have to do another one tomorrow. With my daughter I wasn't ovulating so when I did a test randomly it came up REALLY dark within seconds (turns out i was over 5 weeks) so I think I was expecting the same this morning if it was positive.

Those tests take FOREVER to develop FYI...... you need to watch it until at least 5-10 minutes. That is a positive.

Those tests take FOREVER to develop FYI...... you need to watch it until at least 5-10 minutes. That is a positive.

Really? I think I've been a bit naive because of my last experience, I genuinely thought a positive would show up straight away. I'm trying not to get my hopes up now and will do another in the morning and actually wait this time to confirm. Oh god please be BFP lol.

No, all I have ever used with 5 pregnancies thus far (1 was ectopic another was a m/c.. this one is to be determined) are those cheap tests and they take a WHILE to develop. I won't throw mine away until the 10 minute mark.

Sounds promising ^^
I have no experience with them, I only use FRER's but I'm leaning towards BFP for you. Update us with your new test xx

Will check tomorrow and see then! Thank you! Ps your DD#1 has same birthday as me lol ;)

Aww :) And good luck to you! I hope it is your BFP but certainly seems that way.

Looking forward to your update! My first positives this pregnancy took 5 min to show anything at all, looks very promising!

Thats totally positive! Even my cheepie opks take at least 5 mins, i usually just let them dry before testing!

So I did FMU this morning and within 5mins this came up....

Attachments

• IMG_9173.jpg
    IMG_9173.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 22
Congrats! That's a pretty obvious bfp!

Congrats! That's a pretty obvious bfp!

Thank you. I think I'm in shock! We put TTC back a month so this is our first cycle... with my daughter it took 8/9 months and I was told I wouldn't conceive naturally as my cycles were so out at the time so I just expected the same this time even though my periods are regular again. Wow.

Thanks! I'm still in shock and still don't believe it 😂 Even been to the doctors today ha ha ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->