Evap line? Need help

mayacat

Reaction score
So I'm fairly certain I'm going to have a chemical (see chart with massive temp dip this morning) and have a Dr appointment booked for tomorrow afternoon. I've been taking tests the last few days, here are pictures of the most recent 3. Top test is from Friday morning, middle from Saturday, bottom today (Monday). The picture was taken TWO hours after the bottom test. The top is definitely negative and always has been. The middle test showed that faint shadow of a positive within the 5 minutes, the bottom one had an even fainter line.

NOW CHECK THE SECOND PICTURE

Second pic is ELEVEN hours after the bottom test was taken (I accidentally left them out on the counter in a rush to get DD out to daycare this morning). Do evap lines even get this dark??

Again, I checked all these tests within 5 minutes and made my opinions on them then. Faint positives though on this brand tend to get just a little darker if they sit a bit.

Thank god I already have a Dr appointment booked. I hope I get a couple of blood tests to see which way things are going. What do you all think though about this? Is this progression or a bit of false hope considering the time frame? I've never really had evap lines on any others of these tests before.

Attachments

• IMG_20170306_060855456b.jpg
    IMG_20170306_060855456b.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20170306_200430799b.jpg
    IMG_20170306_200430799b.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 59
I can't say for sure but I know that I experienced an evap line with these exact tests last month. My OPKs (same brand) definitely get that dark after a while but I'm not 100% sure about the HTPs.

Look positive to me. But id.ignore the ones that were left longer. My advice is to stop testing. There is a positive and its fine that its faint it took me 2 wks to get a bfp with my son. Step away from the tests lol. Stress is no good for a baby. Wait and talk yo ur doc but imo everything is fine

Reason why i say to stop testing is if u drink too much and also hormones come and go in waves so u might test gt a fainter one and panic for no reason i would only retest with fmw the next day at the earliest but prob leave it a few days if u can. But since you are seeing ur doc maybe let them do a test but ur def pg x

looks faulty to me I would re test with a better test good luck

It looks positive to me but does seem quite a jump from the earlier one. I hope it is your BFP! Can you test with a better test? Good luck!

My guess would be positive but try not to get too excited until you check again.

That does look positive but I would test again with another type. Good luck :)

It's probably positive but like everyone else said, test again, it was a huge jump in darkness between rests with not much time difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->