Evap line or a faint BFP?

xamyrx

Reaction score
Hi everyone! as I have been extremely nauseous recently and been waking up with awful indigestion in the middle of the night I decided to do a test this morning! we aren't currently TTC as I am still struggling to see past my first pregnancy (HG all the way through!)

Now this is my test after about 10/15 mins so only slightly out of range - I forgot as dd wanted a drink :)

At first I was adamant it is an evap but it did seem to be there as soon as I checked rather than a few hours later...and it has a strong blue colour,

anyone been in a similar boat?

tia :thumbup:

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_64a.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_64a.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 100
I see the line, but don't know enough to say whether it's evap or BFP.

Just wanted to say - I hope it is whatever you wish for! :)

Blue dye tests often have really bad evaps, and they tend to be off centre and thin.
Grab a pink dye test and update us soon!

I agree with above advice, try a pink dye test

I see it but would test again with a pink dye. Good luck :)

Agreed! I hate blue dye tests, they're so bad for evaps. Try a pink one!!!

Hi everyone! as I have been extremely nauseous recently and been waking up with awful indigestion in the middle of the night I decided to do a test this morning! we aren't currently TTC as I am still struggling to see past my first pregnancy (HG all the way through!)

Now this is my test after about 10/15 mins so only slightly out of range - I forgot as dd wanted a drink :)

At first I was adamant it is an evap but it did seem to be there as soon as I checked rather than a few hours later...and it has a strong blue colour,

anyone been in a similar boat?

tia :thumbup:
Here at mine!!! I'm in the same boat !! They both showed up within 2 minutes. The top is a few days ago and the bottom is fresh FMU! I hope this is it !!! :hugs: baby dust to you!!!

Attachments

• 2017-09-04 09.32.02.jpg
    2017-09-04 09.32.02.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 34
I deffo see it but the colour looks a bit one sided and thin so could be an evap. As im learning the hard way, blue dye tests are no good. Try again with a pink dye test. Good luck hun x

I just wanted to update that the pregnancy ended in MC :( I've found it hard to talk about, but I'm okay now and moving on!! I hope you ladies got you BFPs BABY DUST ONCE AGAIN !! :)

I just wanted to update that the pregnancy ended in MC :( I've found it hard to talk about, but I'm okay now and moving on!! I hope you ladies got you BFPs BABY DUST ONCE AGAIN !! :)
Sorry I thought this was one of my posts!!! I hope all is well!!!:blush:

:hugs:

I'm so sorry :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->