Evap line or positive ?

Chemistrygirl

Reaction score
Hi! I'm so new to this and know no abbreviations lol. But my friend is 2 days late (i know not a big deal) but my breast are very tender to touch, slight food adversions, idk I took a test last night and I saw a very very faint pink line, and this morning I still saw a very faint pink (had to tilt to see) im not trying but I do want to know. Hopefully you ladies can help me get to the bottom of this! lol thank you so much in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 47
Hi! I'm so new to this and know no abbreviations lol. But my friend is 2 days late (i know not a big deal) but my breast are very tender to touch, slight food adversions, idk I took a test last night and I saw a very very faint pink line, and this morning I still saw a very faint pink (had to tilt to see) im not trying but I do want to know. Hopefully you ladies can help me get to the bottom of this! lol thank you so much in advance

I definitely see it! Do you know when you ovulated? You should test again, but I'm thinking congrats!

I see it to! I would retest in a day or to, did you test with first morning urine?

Hey thanks for replying! And no more like end of the day urine lol, it's was around 11pm when I tested

That's a very pink line, definitely looks like an early positive to me.

I see it! Try again soon and hopefully it will be more clear :flower:

As soon as you feel ready! Good luck :hugs:

Did you test again??

Hey! No not yet I said I would wait until Friday, still no sign of aunt flow. No cramping, only like this slight pressure and more of an uncomfortable feeling every no and then that lasts a few seconds

Congrats! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->