Evap line within 5 min timeframe?

bpberger

Reaction score
I took a pg test yesterday and I checked it between the 3-5 min timeframe. There was a very very faint line on the test. I was all excited until I took another test this morning and it was negative. Is it possible for an evap line to show within the time frame? Has this happened to anyone else? I'm driving myself crazy. Thanks ladies!!!:wacko:

What sensitivity are the tests? Can you post a pic

I wasn't able to take a picture, it wouldn't show on my camera. It's one of the cheap tests off of amazon that came with my OPK tests. I tested with a dollar store test this morning.

i usually say if the camera wont pick it up then it could be the indent :hugs:

V true. Perhaps test again tomorrow and it may be more lifelike

V true. Perhaps test again tomorrow and it may be more lifelike

I'm hoping so, I tested this morning with a different test and got nothing...then I couldn't help myself and tested a little bit with another different test and nothing. It's frustrating. All I want is either to be pregnant and get my bfp or for AF to start. So much for having my kids close together.

How many dpo are you? If you're early it could be a matter of your urine being too diluted. Did the line in question have colour to it? Some tests will have colourless lines there made more obvious when urine washes over them but they usually become less clear after a few minutes. Sometimes indents are blatantly obvious though but they won't have colour. Evaps don't usually have colour but some seem to, but if it showed up within the timeframe then I would be inclined to say it's early days and your urine was possibly too diluted on the other occasions you tested

How many dpo are you? If you're early it could be a matter of your urine being too diluted. Did the line in question have colour to it? Some tests will have colourless lines there made more obvious when urine washes over them but they usually become less clear after a few minutes. Sometimes indents are blatantly obvious though but they won't have colour. Evaps don't usually have colour but some seem to, but if it showed up within the timeframe then I would be inclined to say it's early days and your urine was possibly too diluted on the other occasions you tested

I think it was just an indent. I'm like 16 or 17dpo right now. All negative tests with fmu. I think I'm just out. My body has never been normal with anything. Tried 3 different brands and nothing. The line was more gray and disappeared after a few hrs. But it showed up within the time frame for the test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->