Wish85

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
As the title suggests TIA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 99
don't see any photo attached, can you add one?

Should be there now, I just edited :)

if this showed up within 10 minutes, I'd definitely say BFP! congratulations!

Agreed! If it showed up in the timeframe, it is bfp! I also NEVER got evaps on those tests. Congratulations!!! Are you planning on testing again?

I think with FRERs the timeframe is 3 min (at least the ones I had was lol) so yeah, I'd say bfp! :D Congrats!

Thanks girls. I work in Pathology so I just went and got bloods done. Came back with a level of 9. Whilst I know anything over 5 is a positive is that really low? I'm due for AF on Thursday so does that level sound about right?

Nope! When I was 8dpo (9 days past BD) I got my bloods done and they came back at 7. I ended up over 45k in week 5. This time, I was at 43 two days before my period was due. It matters more if they are doubling as you know. So hopefully you can pop in for more bloods in two days? Congrats!!!

Nope! When I was 8dpo (9 days past BD) I got my bloods done and they came back at 7. I ended up over 45k in week 5. This time, I was at 43 two days before my period was due. It matters more if they are doubling as you know. So hopefully you can pop in for more bloods in two days? Congrats!!!

Thank you. I'm really freaking out to be honest. 9 seems very low. I'll be getting bloods done again in a couple of days but it seems so far away!

Don't worry! At 11dpo my beta was 25. If I had gone the day before I'm sure it would have been similar to you bc a digi said not pregnant and clear blue was bfn! Only frer was faint bfp. I too was worried but in 48 hrs they shot up to 127.5 and now I'm going for another beta today. The initial number is of little relevance all that matters is doubling :). Congrats!!!!

Don't worry! At 11dpo my beta was 25. If I had gone the day before I'm sure it would have been similar to you bc a digi said not pregnant and clear blue was bfn! Only frer was faint bfp. I too was worried but in 48 hrs they shot up to 127.5 and now I'm going for another beta today. The initial number is of little relevance all that matters is doubling :). Congrats!!!!

Thank you! That makes me feel better. I must have only just implanted. I took another FRER this morning and it looks a tad darker. Will get more beta's done tomorrow and update. Good luck to you x

2nd beta draw came back at a level of 24..so it has more than doubled in 24hrs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->